SOOOOOO...

Options
For lunch, I'm having some vegetable pasta with sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, broccoli, diced tomatoes and chicken in tomato sauce. And you?

Replies

• simatif
    simatif Posts: 32
    Options
    Quinoa salad. It has red, green and orange pepper, cilantro, diced garlic & red onion, kidney, chick, and black eyed peas, and a lemon garlic dressing.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm having a cup of Hungry Girl's "The Whole Enchilada chicken soup" and Asian Mason Jar Salad (light giner dressing, sugar snap peas, carrot shreds, cabbage shreds, water chestnuts, cucumber, quinoa, sesame seeds, and lettuce)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich. Pretty lame. We are out of lunch meat and I didn't go to the store for any this weekend.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    my usual HUGE green salad with 1 tablespoon of home made vinaigrette, and home made vegan minestrone soup with lots of beans and some brown rice pasta. delicious!
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    2 oz. turkey deli slices, 1 tsp. mayo, 1 cup of arugula splashed with balsamic vinegar all on a whole wheat bagel flat- delish!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I had greek yogurt, homemade granola and jack link's beef steak nuggets.
  • aiode
    aiode Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We grabbed some sushi from Wegman's and split the rolls. Their Shrimp Summer Roll is delicious (wrapped in rice paper instead of rice)
  • tmos512
    tmos512 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amy's Light & Lean Black Bean & Cheese Enchilada wth rice.
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had 90 calorie soup. blech
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    We grabbed some sushi from Wegman's and split the rolls. Their Shrimp Summer Roll is delicious (wrapped in rice paper instead of rice)

I had a shrimp summer roll from Publix on friday. It sounds very similar and, I agree, it's delicious!!
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    I like to eat my main meal at lunch and something light for dinner soooo...
    I'll be having Tandoori chicken, brown rice, sweet potato, broccoli and some avocado.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    huge salad with vinaigrette and a small bread stick
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    1 cup of lentils with goat cheese, avocado and salsa :)
  • evansrabbitranch
    Options
    I had some chicken chow mein. Most calorie dense meal I have had in a while. Its amazing how poorly one can eat when they do not track it.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice Steamer, and an orange. Didn't cook nor plan last night.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Spinach wrap filled with quinoa, hummus, spinach, avocado, red pepper, and cucumber. All good stuff :)
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Subway! Because I'm too lazy to cook today :) it was delicious
  • grannynj
    grannynj Posts: 21
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich. Pretty lame. We are out of lunch meat and I didn't go to the store for any this weekend.
    Oh gurl don't even go there. I love me some fluffernutter.
    I had a sliced tomato on toasted reduced calorie wheat bread. Sounds blah but it is one of my summer favorites.
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I had a toasted multigrain English muffin. One side had a smear of nutella and a smear of strawberry jam sprinkled with shredded coconut. The other had mashed avocado with melted feta and cucumber slices. I accidentally put too much salt on my cucumber one and it tasted gross so I only ate the nutella one. :c Then some almonds and organic chai tea.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options

Someone, ANYONE tell me about this rice paper food. Methinks I may try it if it's something tasty...