• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey shorties

Feel free to add me and we can all support eachother xxx
  • fitsharon
    fitsharon Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'1 1/2 and weigh 120. My goal weight is 115 and to be lean and lose the belly and thighs! Feel free to add me!
  • CatLadyyy
    CatLadyyy Posts: 102
    Options
    I have mine set to 1200 but its rare I only that little.. And when i work out.. i ALWAYS eat the calories back
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    That's me! I am 4'11" and I have about 10-20 lbs to lose (depending) and I want to gain some muscle! Feel free to friend me!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3' working on losing about 10 more pounds. Ill add you. Others feel free to add me as well :)
  • TracyAnn90
    TracyAnn90 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am 5 ft 3ish and looking to drop another 10 lbs or so. I have lost 16 lbs since the beginning of May and I am feeling pretty good : )
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and I have about 10-20 lbs to lose add me!
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Added you OP :) Others can add me too.
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    I am 5'2" and trying to loose my tummy. I added you but Anyone feel free to add me!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    5'3 and looking to lower BF%...not worried as much about the scale. I also lift heavy and eat...add me if you'd like :smile:
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to drop 10-15 lbs! Feel free to add if you'd like! :)
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'' and 3/4 (hey...every bit counts when your short!) and looking to get down from 128 to @ 110 and tone up! I'll take some friends! :)
  • Jj311
    Jj311 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'4 too and would like to lose 10 lbs. I am starting to lose hope because I have been at the same weight for over a month and a half now.

Add me!!!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Agree with that I'm really more concerned about inches and how my clothes feel than the number on the scale. I'm going to try eating 1200 and eating exercise calories back. I'm starting low with the cals and feel it's okay because I don't really workout hard-core. At least not yet!
  • aimee_md
    aimee_md Posts: 44
    Options
    5'3" ,
    14 lbs to lose!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with 10-15lbs left to go. :flowerforyou:
  • jenism
    jenism Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and trying to be more active. Ideally I'd like to drop about 15 lbs :D Anyone feel free to add me, looking for buddies with similar goals.
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3" (almost) trying to lose about 5 more pounds. Add me.
  • 2knoxs
    2knoxs Posts: 81
    Options
    4'11" here Stuck between 130 and 135, looking to drop about 20 ppounds right now, might change once I get there. Im not super clean in the food department but my frustration and dedications are soaring because the weigth isnt moving. I re-started C25K recently and am working on JM30DS. Good luck everyone :)
  • smbrooks404
    smbrooks404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and NEED to lose at least 20lbs...I have a 20 year high school reunion coming up this fall ;-). Definitely interested in connecting with those who are on a similar journey and learning what works and does not work for others.

Recently, a nutritionist told me "oh it is too bad you are short, it's just going to be so hard to lose weight". REALLY?!!! LOL. Well, I plan on proving her wrong ;-).