Uh.... HOW did this happen?

Options
65 days on MFP, loss in the first few weeks, plateau for nearly a month. Then, a rough week, running around, kids dictating dinner, some poor choices in quality, and a few days over going over cals. My scale moved. These were not smart choices. The carb content alone would lead me to beleive i was headed in the wrong direction. How the heck did THAT kick my loss back in gear?

Replies

• simatif
    simatif Posts: 32
    Options
    Bump
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Many would tell you that you hadn't been eating enough! If your metabolism doesn't get enough fuel it slows down to a crawl. Extra food for a while will bump it back up into rev mode. A lot of folks here really believe in eating more the loose weight. search the posts for this topic. You'll be amazed at some of the results!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I hear that any change in diet can shake you off the plateau, also could be that you burned so many calories via stress and just being busy that it gave your metabolism a jolt.
  • simatif
    simatif Posts: 32
    Options
    I think i opened up my diary to be public. Constructive critisism is always welcomed. I never imagined i wasnt eating enough.....
  • jmcross1980
    Options
    I haven't looked at your diet, but agree with Marpeters.