JM 30-Day Shred: Would you start over?

Options
butterfli7o
butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
I'm just asking your opinon, what you would do in my shoes. Simply put, I started the 30-Day Shred, literally got through half of the 30 days, and fell off the wagon for a couple weeks. If you were me, would you keep going or would you start the whole thing over? I'm bummed that I didn't finish but want to do something about it.

Replies

• LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd start over.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Start over.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'd start over. Each level kind of builds from the last, strength and stamina wise.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'd start over....new start, new start to the 30-day also!! Wishing you all the best, you can do it!!! :)
  • Mist1981
    Mist1981 Posts: 145
    Options
    I would start over! I did the same thing with Ripped in 30, and starting over again tonight! We moved and I just haven't gotten motivated. They say it takes like 2 weeks to lose your endurance.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I did the same as u. Got half way through level 2 and then stalled. I'm going to start over tomorrow.
  • mrunner2
    mrunner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you if you like. I have the DVD and others by her. I need some motivation!!
  • jazz161
    jazz161 Posts: 11
    Options
    start over because the 30 day shred starts you at a certain stage and as you go through the days your body adapts. if you were to just pick it up where you left off it might b too hard and your body will be surprised at it all and it wont lose weight or burn fat how it would if you actually started in the beginning. i dont kno all the technical terms but its just beter to start in the beginning and finishing it through as the whole process. good luck!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I figured starting over would be best. I will complete it this time!!
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I started over and am now 2 days from finishing. Next week I will start Ripped in 30.