Anyone else here 4'11"?

Options
13»

Replies

• thelittleinu
    thelittleinu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I used to be 98 lbs (I was 13, and definitely not anorexic). I was healthy at that weight and not too skinny. Right now I'm about 120 and I still have a lot in the belly area to lose. I'm shooting for 105. Again, your body could very well be different. My body type is rectangular and athletic, and I'm mostly lean. (Not curvy at all)
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' , used to be 167, now down to 123. Looking to be 100lbs myself but its darn hard for shorties isn't it!
  • tanyaleblanc
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5 foot nothing. LOL. My starting weight was 131.5 and my current weight is 123.2 and I would like to get to 118. I was down to 121.6 until I went to Orlando for my vacation and put on 1.5lbs. So I joined the lose 5lbs in May challenge to hopefully motivate me to get to my goal before the summer.:smile:
  • grandmeem
    grandmeem Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 5'. I started at 193 lbs. I am now down to 125 lbs. My goal right now is 120 lbs. Once I get there, I will see how I look and feel. Being I am also 50 years young, I don't want to loose too much too fast.
  • d_89
    d_89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you my twin? Lol

I'm also 4'11 in the 150's currently, started off in the 160's. 125lbs is my goal weight as well. I liked how I look and felt at that weight, plus anything less and my head will appear big lol
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Are you my twin? Lol

I'm also 4'11 in the 150's currently, started off in the 160's. 125lbs is my goal weight as well. I liked how I look and felt at that weight, plus anything less and my head will appear big lol

You guys are my twins too! I'm 4' 11" and at 160.5. :-)
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11" and started my weight loss journey at 176.4lbs after my pregnancy. Today I am now down to 113.5-114lbs. A few more to go and then I will start focusing more on toning up :) All of you can do it! Good luck
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 4'11" club. For me my ideal weight is 140, which I'm currently at. Anything under 135 and I start looking skeletal (as it is my collarbones are already quite visible). I've always been buxom with a thick torso, so the BMI "ideal" range for me just ain't happening.
  • mowree
    mowree Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and started at 113 in early May. Three years ago I was 97 lbs. then I quit smoking. I gained 20 pounds during the first three months. Been trying to lose it since. Last summer I got down to 110, but bounce around that from 108-115. Currently I'm at 109. Goal weight is 100 but would really prefer more muscle, less body fat. I have 23% body fat. And I absolutely HATE my big waist.
    Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me.