Looking for Weight Loss Buddy!

I am new here and have about 20lbs to lose! Just looking for someone to help me stay on track and be strong in my workouts! (:

Replies

• menb2006
    menb2006 Posts: 6 Member
    HI, I'm new to this as well but always willing to help as best I can. Feel free to add me :)
  • ckathryn
    ckathryn Posts: 3
    Hi there!! I am Looking for the same thing!!! I have been using the app to track my food but really need some support (accountability) as well. I am really focusing on my eating and getting my workouts in around my long word days!!
  • hello!

I'm new as well, trying to lose 20lbs looking for the extra support too! Love to snack on the sugar filled treats.. haha feel free to add me :)
  • I'm new as well and am looking for a weight loss buddy too! I am trying to lose about 30 lbs and need as much inspiration and motivation as I can. Make sure to add me! :)
  • lzach91
    lzach91 Posts: 4
    Looks like there are quite a few of us newbies! I LOVE this app! I will be happy to friend anyone that would like to give and receive a little day-to-day support. I am afraid this is going to become my latest obsession. :o) Lisa
  • Carolinagirlrml
    Carolinagirlrml Posts: 7 Member
    Hello I am new to this but looking for support and need to loose about 50 lbs.
  • heyy im new here too i would love to have a partner in this as well friend me if you want to:)
  • Rouko
    Rouko Posts: 8 Member
    Ive been on the site for about a week. I need to lose about 40-50lbs. I tried to find people that were doing the same program as I was but no one was. If anyone is feeling the same way, feel free to friend me :)