Ladies- Do you think growling is sexy?

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Girlfriend comments how growling during lifting -and other things- is pretty hot. What do you think?

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend comments how growling during lifting -and other things- is pretty hot. What do you think?

This should be hilarious.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and a howl at the end of your set too please :laugh:
  • morninglilli
    morninglilli Posts: 194
    Options
    I dont think I have ever heard anyone growl while lifting, but it is humorous to read this and look at your profile pic. at the same time. hehehe.
    I think in the right setting growling could be sexy. :wink: Not so sure about at the gym.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Growls yes. Grunts no.

Is this where you come out as a werewolf? :noway: :tongue:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think she's trying to get you to growl at the gym so the other females will stay away :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I dont think I have ever heard anyone growl while lifting, but it is humorous to read this and look at your profile pic. at the same time. hehehe.
    I think in the right setting growling could be sexy. :wink: Not so sure about at the gym.

I'll tell you all what my last girlfriend told me.

An unintentional growl at any point where it would seem appropriate (exertion, frustration, anger, even jealousy) made her weak in the knees.

If it seemed in any way contrived however...she would swat my nose with a newspaper and put me in the kennel.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Lets try this again with a profile picture that doesnt relate to the question...
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

I'll tell you all what my last girlfriend told me.

An unintentional growl at any point where it would seem appropriate (exertion, frustration, anger, even jealousy) made her weak in the knees.

If it seemed in any way contrived however...she would swat my nose with a newspaper and put me in the kennel.

Smart woman.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Raar.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    That gravelly voice-less sound somewhere between a moan and a growl = instawet
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I only growl when I'm on bath salts and an officer is trying to stop me from eating someone's face.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Are you sure she said growl? And not grunt..

Dogs growl when other dogs get too close to their food.

I mean ..it could be sexy I guess..if you're a dog or some other type of aggressive animal.
  • TiffanyWasmer
    TiffanyWasmer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I only growl when I'm on bath salts and an officer is trying to stop me from eating someone's face.

^^^Made of awesome :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Growls yes. Grunts no.

sheesh, what's the difference?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Actually, it's the accidental flatulence that gets me every time :blushing:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Actually, it's the accidental flatulence that gets me every time :blushing:

Yeah, on someone's man part!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

:smooched:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Yeah, and that was sexy. Too bad you changed your mind and went after the officer instead. My face was ready.