Peanut Butter

Options
saraann4
saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
What is your favorite brand of peanut butter? I am looking to find a peanut butter that is good for me. I'm not sure which one to pick because there are so many brands, flavors, natural or not, blah blah blah. I know some people have mentioned PB2 which we don't have... so any suggestions?

Replies

• giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter. Maybe a little too much :)
  • lisaivette
    lisaivette Posts: 24
    Options
    I switched from Skippy natural pb to MaraNatha almond butter. I'm quite pleases with the switch.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Adams Crunchy Peanut Butter-I pour out a lot of the oil, but it tastes even better to me then.
  • ericablu
    ericablu Posts: 12
    Options
    Do you live near a Trader Joes? I am obsessed with their peanut butter with roasted flaxseeds.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    When I eat it I eat Jiff. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But the old welfare PB and cheese was the best, loved both of those.
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Smart Balance All Natural chunky because I was getting it for like $.75 with coupons, and it's not very sweet tasting which I enjoy.
  • saraann4
    Options
    Do you live near a Trader Joes? I am obsessed with their peanut butter with roasted flaxseeds.

No :( Just Walmart, Kroger, and Aldi's
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    When I eat it I eat Jiff. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. But the old welfare PB and cheese was the best, loved both of those.

That's so funny. We used to call it government cheese. I liked to slice it off in big chunks and eat it just like that. I was a chubby kid.

For peanut butter I haven't found anything that equals the taste of plain old Jiff. I've got some Simply Jiff that I haven't opened yet. I'm curious to see what that's like.
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I eat natural peanut butter from the local health food store. It's just peanuts. I don't eat a lot of it though.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

You must live near me, except we have Giant Eagle as well. The nearest Whole Foods or Trader Joes is at least an hour drive away or more.
  • saraann4
    Options

You must live near me, except we have Giant Eagle as well. The nearest Whole Foods or Trader Joes is at least an hour drive away or more.

I live in Indiana. I couldn't tell you how far a whole foods store is from me...maybe Indianapolis which is about an hour and 45 minute drive. An hour if you aren't driving the speed limit....
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Kraft Whipped pb...OMG its wicked good and has less calories and cards then regular pb....I LOVE peanut butter my favorite thing
  • MrsApprehensive
    MrsApprehensive Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can get free shipping if you order groceries, like PB2, from Amazon.com. That's a favorite, and Kettle Organic Unsalted PB is pretty awesome too. Honestly you'd be good with most of them as long as they don't include hydrogenated oil.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Smuckers all natural chunky. :love:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I usually use Simply Jif
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    skippy reduced fat - creamy....

i'ts what i grew up with....
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    365 peanut butter (unsweetened no salt added) from Whole foods, or Naturally More with flax seed. Then, my third favorite gets the sympathy vote.... Fifty/50 natural peanut butter, because half the proceeds go to diabetic research... But honestly, any natural peanut butter will do. :smile:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    kraft whipped very good
  • jseay65
    jseay65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the PB2 powdered peanut butter from their website... 2 tablespoons = 40 calories. I'm hoping it taste good in my Body By Vi shakes. I'll let yall know once we get it in!
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    white_chocolate_PB_vegan_store_shop_vivagranola.jpg
    :love: