Options
    Oreos and my home made cheddar garlic biscuits
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    pop tarts
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well recently my downfall has been wheat thins, pretzels, tortillas. Man will I every get to of 145!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Any kind of junk food period!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Nuff said.
  • BrionaLoree
    Options
    cheese cake or those frozen chimichanga burritos!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Cheetos, Doritos, Donuts, Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • theMIDDLE
    theMIDDLE Posts: 64
    Options
    My husband and little brother are junk food junkies and I haven't slipped so I guess I'm strong with that stuff. But I will say if I have more bread in the house, I tend to eat more bread. Esp bagels. So I try not to buy it.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I can buy anything....except potato chips :/ plain potato chips are my kryptonite lol I will eat the entire bag of them, but I recently discovered cheeto brand puff corn, which is pretty low in calories and even if it isn't healthy, is better if I want to eat chips because the calories are so low.
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Sweets....Life Savers gummies or Starburst Jelly Beans are the worst because if they are in the house, I'm eating them! I also avoid keeping chocolate in the house...I do allow myself a treat of chocolate chips in a couple spoons of peanut butter :tongue:
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cake and cookies
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! I will eat the whole jar... one spoonful at a time

Oreos too!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    cheese, chips, chocolate ;)
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Chocolate anything
    Cake in any form
    anything that resembles a pastry

These things are often beyond my will power. It's like someone else takes over my body.

I used to live downstairs from the couple who owned the local chocolate shop. Every Easter they'd give us a HUUUUUGE basket and the focal point was the giant solid chocolate bunny. After class one day I was watching TV and decided I'd have a bite. "Just the ears" I thought. I sat back on the couch and opened the chocolate bunny and broke off the ears. All I remember after that was coming to about an hour later with just the cellophane in my hands. I burst into tears like the emotional eater I was (am) and cried til my husband came home from work... at which point he laughed hysterically as I told him the story, which eventually got me to realize that it was kind of silly to get that worked up over a chocolate bunny. It's still a well known story (about 10 years later) and all of my family and friends know about the "chocolate bunny incident." It's all funny in hindsight.

I let myself have some chocolate when I really want it, but we cannot keep any in the house.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Pop 'Ems
    Lucky Charms
  • cadynappi
    cadynappi Posts: 63
    Options
    Peanut Butter! I will eat it by the spoonful.... also homemade baked goods
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    I feel like it would be easier to type a list of food that I CAN have in the house....

I feel like I totally agree with you lol! :)
    :laugh:
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    I feel like it would be easier to type a list of food that I CAN have in the house....

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Funny that you ask this, because I just threw out some binge foods.

The biggest ones for me are ice cream and candy.