Christmas goals?

Options
Hi all, since Christmas is exactly 6 months from today, I'm wondering if anyone has any Christmas goals? Mine is to be under 200 Lbs. It's definately a do-able goal! I also set a second goal for myself today. I walked a local nature park today. It took me 1 hr and 25 minutes to walk 6 km. My goal is to walk it in an hour by the end of September. Come on everyone, share your goals!

Replies

• amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50lbs and be smiling and proud in all those Christmas pics!! ;-)
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh, nice post :) My Christmas goal is to reach my goal weight of 135 - 140lbs, buy a cocktail dress, as I have never worn one, and have a glam night out with my friends.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 250 pounds

35 pounds to go :)

26 weeks left
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'll be 7 months pregnant then, so my goal is to not waddle.
  • Lisheeloo
    Lisheeloo Posts: 19
    Options
    I want to be a (UK) size 10 by Christmas! Here's hoping! ::happy:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    To be in good enough shape that I will feel comfortable enough to work out in a sports bra.

I also want to be able to run a half marathon without stopping.
  • mrszuniga145
    Options
    I want to lose 45-50 llbs and be around 170llbs by Christmas so I can look nice for our Christmas family pictures
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Around 100lbs between now and then!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Give us a try! Post below or send me pm if you would like an invitation!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to reach my goal of 155 pounds. If I keep up the pace I will reach this goal with a few weeks to spare. :)
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to weigh no more than 174 pounds. That'll put me at the very top of the healthy BMI range and will be a 101 pound weight loss from the time I started. That's about 21 to 24 pounds, give or take. I think that's doable. Once I hit that I can decide how low I think I need to go to be happy.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Mine is to be 110lbs :)
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    I am hoping and aiming to know what my goal is.
    I hope to be close to it by then.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I hope to be at my goal weight about then... but I'll be happy with another 25 pounds gone by then.

If I meet that goal, I'm taking myself and doing some serious Christmas present shopping!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    to weigh 150Lbs.... if i work hard enough 145Lbs.!! so close yet so far away :/
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    In 6 months I am hoping to be at my weight goal (110lbs) and on my way to being lean!
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be at 170 by Christmas but thats 40 lbs away. Hopefully I will at least be close :)
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    To make loads of sweets for gift giving without eating most of them. Also to be 25 pounds lighter.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    In December I will be graduating....I want to feel confident when I walk across the stage! Also, hoping to be a few sizes smaller than I am now.

HgH:drinker:
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    To have healthy cholesterol levels! Weighing less than the fiance would be good, too. :)