Support would be amazing!

Options
I really don't think that I can lose weight on my own... I just don't have the motivation required to not eat as unhealthily and to start excersising more.. :(

I would really appreciate it if some people out there would add me a friend and help me along this journey! I will give back just as much support!

Thank you :smile:

Replies

• utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    its good to reach out and ask for help when you know you need it. there are many including myself who would love to be a part ofy our support team. were all in this together, right?

add me if you like:flowerforyou:
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Added. =)
  • MemorySticked
    MemorySticked Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! So many people have just added me in a very short time! It's nice to know that people really are willing to be supportive, it means a lot! Thank you guys :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Here is your push for the day...part of being a grownup is to find the balance of food and exercise that work for you. This may need to be adjusted every few years or with changes in your activity level. The great news is that as an adult you get to decide what wonderful foods to nourish yourself with and what gloriously fun activities to treat your body to. Time to grow up woman and choose your fun!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Kaw169
    Kaw169 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! It is my first at at this journey as well
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation works wonders!!! Feel free to add me!