Weight Loss Newbie

Options
Hello! I am new to weight loss, until recently I decided to start making healthier choices. I'm so nervous that I'll quit if I have to do this alone. If anyone out there is willing to support me on this journey, I would SO appreciate it :)

Replies

• BabyGrl726
    BabyGrl726 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I am only 7 days in on this site. I found just in the 7 days that everyone is supportive. I have taken the notion to just add friends to my page as I see them on forums. They are always encouraging and uplifting. I recently moved far away from my friends and wishing I had a workout partner. But when i finish a workout and post my stats to my page....I am always shocked at who's paying attention and the response I get. Always positive. Always makes me want to go back for more the next day.
  • mcnair310
    mcnair310 Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks so much! i really need a support system too, we can be my pen-pal work out buddies!
  • 1jacqua
    1jacqua Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS, You can do this!

Trust me, you are not alone. I recently started this weight loss thing about 3 weeks ago myself. So far, I am sticking with and I must say using the myfitnesspal has helped me a lot. My goal is at least 1 pound a week.

Seeing the calories in foods makes me want to eat less and/or smaller portions. I've also increase my physical activity.
    So trust me, you are not alone, and you can acheive your goal whatever it may be.

Don't give up!! Let's keep each other encourage.

Jacqua
  • BabyGrl726
    Options
    absolutely!
  • BabyGrl726
    Options
    So true, also you earn extra calories when you work out......sometimes i do a little extra if i want really decadent dessert before bed.
    Hi,

CONGRATULATIONS, You can do this!

Trust me, you are not alone. I recently started this weight loss thing about 3 weeks ago myself. So far, I am sticking with and I must say using the myfitnesspal has helped me a lot. My goal is at least 1 pound a week.

Seeing the calories in foods makes me want to eat less and/or smaller portions. I've also increase my physical activity.
    So trust me, you are not alone, and you can acheive your goal whatever it may be.

Don't give up!! Let's keep each other encourage.

Jacqua
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    please feel free to add me for any additional support you require!
    Welcome :)
  • mstia239
    mstia239 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me:-)
  • cminor5
    cminor5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello, my name is ChristinaI and I can help you along the way! I am just over 2 and a half months in and still learning. We can definitely do this together. I will add you as a Friend and welcome aboard!!