need friends for accountability

Options
angelb1983
angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
I have been on this site for over a year but did not start using it till today. I assumed it would be too hard to count calories and I thought I would feel hungry, but the truth is it has not been that bad at all....with that being said I know there will be harder days so I just need some people to hold me accountable and will check up on me if I dont post anything for a while....I have about 50-60 pounds to lose for goal. It would be nice to find some people with similar goals :smile:

Replies

• cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am on every day and love to have new friends. Keeps everything interesting! I still have about another 30 or 40 pounds to go...so I will be here. :-) Good luck on your journey too!
  • foxontherun03
    Options
    You can add me.
  • smartin9912
    smartin9912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • ttesta20
    ttesta20 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always good to see another WV girl on here! Add me if you'd like!
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    you can add me if you want. I'm on here every day. I'll keep your butt in gear. lol ha ha. this site is great. and its great to have friends on here who support you!!!!
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    Add me....I'm on everyday...several times a day!
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! Close weight loss goals. ^^
  • reneeeeeh
    reneeeeeh Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I try my hardest to be motivated and supportive to my friends on here.
  • mishimouse101
    mishimouse101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am starting today, with around the same range to lose. Let's do this!
  • StephanieAPN
    Options
    I joined awhile ago as well but started this week. I started exercising a few weeks ago and adding the changes to diet now. I need to get back on track since I fell off the wagon when I went back to school. So we can do this together! I need to practice what I preach to my patients. :)