Christmas goals?

Options

Replies

• littleallie120
    Options
    Wow nice progress! I too have set a Christmas goal, I want to be down to my 120 goal weight by then. That is 40 pounds away, I totally believe I can do it..or come darn close! I think Christmas is a great time to be down to my goal because I can go shopping for a new and improved wardrobe and start off a brand new year feeling great..very exciting thought!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Give us a try! Post below or send me pm if you would like an invitation!

Please invite me!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 50 pounds, and then indulge in a Christmas Day dinner! :drinker:
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! We have a group called HOLIDAY LOSERS that might be just what you are looking for!!

We weigh in every monday. We are currently working towards 4th of july goals then move to the next holiday then the next! Meeting your christmas goal may be easier if you have several mini-goals!

Anyone want to join? I can send you an invite! The great thing about our group is anyone can join anytime by weighing in!!

Please invite me!

Invite sent!!! Anyone else interested please let me know!
  • ChampagneAndCherries
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs (if not more) by the end of this year. My weight has gone up and down so much in the past 5 years that I waaaant this time to stick!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear one of the gorgeous UK size 10 dresses that I've had hanging in my wardrobe since I used to be that size oh so many moons ago.
  • roseombre
    roseombre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Since I'm so close to my next goal (to weigh under 200 lbs), I have a new goal for Christmas. It took me almost six months to lose 46 lbs so with that in mind I think I can safely estimate that by Christmas I should weigh 155 lbs. There is my goal - to weigh 155 lbs. by Christmas Day. Short time goals are 1. to weigh under 200 lbs., 2. to be able to wear a size 14 (I just got into a 16 this month), 3. to weigh 180, and I could go on and on. You get the picture.

I am so much happier today than I was back in November, 2011 at 247 lbs. A friend of mine was just amazed at how I looked. Music to my ears when I hear her say "you've taken ten years off!"

So keep on keeping on!
  • muztangsax
    muztangsax Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to be about 60lbs lighter. Definitely do-able but just have to work.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Six-pack abs!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'd love to loose about 25 pounds.

Please add me to the Holiday Group! Thanks!!!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to reach my mini goal of 55kg (121lbs) or maybe my ultimate goal of 51-50kg (112-110lbs) :)

Note that as of today I'm 61.9kg (136lbs) :)
  • htebaram
    htebaram Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll be traveling so my goal is to be able to buckle my airplane seat belt without an extension! :tongue:
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Not by Christmas, but by My BD (the 15th of December), I'd like to be at a total weight loss of 70 pounds...

: ))
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    To hit my goal weight (not far to go!), finish New Rule of Lifting for Women and be able to pick up really heavy things! And maybe go one date :laugh:
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mine is not necessarily a number....but to feel comfortable and confident enough to have our first family picture taken.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the holiday group!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I'd love to loose about 25 pounds.

Please add me to the Holiday Group! Thanks!!!
    Sending invitation!! Anyone else?
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Please add me to the holiday group!

Sending invitation!
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Please add me to Holiday Group
  • alikrorp225
    Options

Please invite me!

Invite sent!!! Anyone else interested please let me know!

I'm interested!! Please invite me. :)

My first goal is my anniversary(20th) --Aug. 22. I'm 208 and would like to be 195 by then. My Christmas goal would be to get to 160-165 lbs. at least. :)