What are you doing to reward yourself?

Options
What do you do to reward yourself when you hit mini goals?

Replies

• Kdgengler
    Kdgengler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just got a pedicure for losing 15 lbs....
  • Kdgengler
    Kdgengler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just got a pedicure for losing 15 lbs.... worth every penny
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    A Harvey's Seatbelt Bag for every 10 pounds lost!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    another tattoo (under 200 legit)
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    By more athletic gear, keeping my head in the game at all times.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    What do you do to reward yourself when you hit mini goals?

Watch my wiener grow.....
  • LucianaMilk
    Options
    shopping... considering that all my clothes are too big for me now :)
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

This
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Flirt with myself in the mirror... j/k

Usually take a night off from the counting. Can't be losing weight TOO fast now!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Some future ideas I have are:

~mani/pedi
    ~massage
    ~more, good skincare products (have basics now)
    ~ create my own TasteBook for fun (publish own recipes in book for cheap)
    ~new workout clothes
    ~BodyBugg or Polar watch
    ~insanity and or Turbofire, with pull up bar or those stretchy things (don't know what they are)
    ~upgraded dumbells
    ~Once I hit a significant goal, and have the money, go on some weekend trip with $500 and have a good time. Preferably with friends.
    ~ swimsuit
    ~Splurge on that hair keritin whatever stuff that makes your hair shinier again
    ~ new clothes
    ~lingerie for reals
    ~cute shoes
    ~weekly coffeehouse treat
    ~dinner out, and or party with friends and fam when I hit goal... not sure about this one.
  • Matthewgd24
    Options
    what i do every night to reward myself for a hard days work.

did i say that out loud
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I want to go on a mini shopping spree!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Buying the new Samsung Galaxy SIII to replace my current ghetto,half broken phone.
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Love this ideal and I just bought a jump rope!! Ready for my next goal!!

Keep in mind that it should be whatever make you HAPPY!!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    In a few weeks I'm flying back home and buying an entire new wardrobe, since mine is all way way too big... I don't know if I consider that a reward..I think of it more as a nessesity. I guess the reward would be going back home 100lbs lighter and having a great time with all my old friends and family. That, and I have so much more energy this year to do things :) I can't wait!
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Buying the new Samsung Galaxy SIII to replace my current ghetto,half broken phone.

just got mines... after 8,000 years of blackberry..lol
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    New clothes, definitely.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a pair of jeans when I hit the 170s. I might even go crazy and buy a new pair instead of a thrift shop pair. If I'm really feeling nutty, I'll buy a top to go with it.

A few days ago I bought two new t-shirts to work out in that don't swallow me. They go nicely with my old sweatpants that I can finally wear again.

Think I'll buy some new shorts too, while I'm buying those jeans. By then my one and only pair will be falling off me.

I smile more and swear at myself less in the mirror now, too. Which is kind of different from all the other times I've lost weight. Back then, I'd rage at myself from the beginning to the end of the process, then of course I'd start raging all over again when I gained weight back. Hm, kind of sad, but I think I like myself better right now at 189 than I did last time I weighed 109.
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    When I went from being obese to "just" being overweight, I bought myself a FitBit;
    When I go from being overweight to the normal weight range, I plan on buying myself a bracelet (I am fat enough that I can't wear one without it cutting into my wrists) and some Under Armor workout clothes as I head into strength training;
    When I hit my goal weight, I plan on buying a deep red evening gown to debut my new smaller self at a major event that I will be attending and, a good bike for when I'm in maintenance mode.
    Also, I have in mind to wear a vintage Chanel suit for my daughter's graduation (in the far future) so as soon as I'm at prime weight, I'm going to buy one and keep it in the front of my closet to keep me motivated in the long run :-)
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Texas de Brazil!! I know I know...I'll end up right back where I started...SMH!