Cardio Ab Challenge

Options
This is going to be our 4th Season - It's a BL style challenge that is looking for a few dedicated, motivated and outgoing people. You must be able to email/text a picture of your weigh in each week. You will work with a team of other members towards a Cardio and Ab Challenge each week!! This WILL NOT BE EASY!! So if your looking for an easy challenge than this challenge is not for you.

We have done all sorts of different style challenges and this one is brought to you by my good friend Meg, as she is coming off a surgery and I plan to kick her butt (Love you Meg) and since she is the CRUNCH Queen... plan to work your abs!!

So I need about another 20 members to join for this round (we did a small challenge last season) ... The challenge will be from July 1st to Sept. 9th (9weeks) and only one member will be standing at the end... do you have what it takes?!!

Join us!!

If you would like to join, please email or add me with a note in the message box - First 20 are in! ..

Replies

• megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bring it!!! Love you too alt3 :P
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    whoever has me on their team is super lucky! lol ;)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options

LOL I love it! You are so modest :D What if we are on the same team?? Oh baby! domination much? :P
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

LOL I love it! You are so modest :D What if we are on the same team?? Oh baby! domination much? :P
    modesty is the name of my game! lol we would kick abbbbbss! im in need of lots of ab toning, so when I saw ab challenge I was all in!
  • Ctcaa90
    Ctcaa90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Sounds fun and challenging.
  • koolmart
    koolmart Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    still open? If so I'm in baby!!!!!!!!!!