Mr.356

Options
Hey guys, I'm Luis 28 from Toronto, I'm in the morbid obese marging, and want to pull my weight off as a summer goal to be under 300 by the end of it..meaning September.. I know it'll be hard due to the bbqs and cold beer weekends but I think the time is right where my motivation is at it's peak point.
I'd greatly appreciate any advice or pointers from all of you. I've been keeping track of my calorie counting with the app, and oddly enough, it tells me I'm not consuming enough calories :(

Replies

• Luis647
    Luis647 Posts: 2
    Options
    :( seems only women get help
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You probably got lost with fast moving posts. You can add me! :flowerforyou:

ETA: if you don't add me that's ok too. Just make sure you are eating enough. Take it one day at a time. it's not all or nothing, you goof up just pull yourself together and chug along again. Good luck!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    What helps me is keeping in mind my ultimate goal! You can do it as long as you put in the effort! Good luck :)
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Options
    Not eating enough can be just as bad as eating to much...try not to think about what youre giving up think about what you will be gaining! :)
  • mrsrdqz86
    mrsrdqz86 Posts: 19
    Options
    Are you just counting calories or are you looking at protein,carbs,fats and sugars etc.?
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Added you! If you need to increase your caloric intake, make sure you're doing it with the right kinds of foods!
  • dorothymiriam
    Options
    Hey, Luis from Toronto! (great city--been there twice.)

I am at my most successful when I:
    1) Drink my water,
    2) Write down everything I eat--including sticks of gum,
    3) Measure my food and drink accurately,
    4) Exercise,
    5) Stay accountable to (? with?) someone,
    6) Forgive myself for my human imperfections,
    7) Take one day at a time,
    8) Let others love me until I can love myself (at ANY size),
    9) Share my experience, strength and hope with others.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Luis, it's all about hard work, sticking to your plan, making good choices when a lot of people around you make bad ones. For the difference is thinking about getting healthy, not about how much I can lose. I know if I get healthy then the weight is going to drop off as well.

Add me, I'll kick your *kitten* if you stray to far......