How do you prefer to eat your bananas?

Options
13»

Replies

• AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a banana person, so I won't just sit down and eat one plain. But I don't mind them when they're all chopped up and:

- in a fruit salad (but I'd rather there not be a disproportionately large amount of banana)
    - dipped in yogurt
    - in a fruit salad with yogurt (and maybe with some dry museli on top)
    - dipped in chocolate (I saw a <100 calorie snack idea that was 1/2 a frozen banana dipped in a little dark chocolate that looked good).
    - with a bit of Milo sprinkled on top
    - with honey porridge
    - in a toasted sandwich with apple and cinnamon
    - in a soy milkshake (with maybe a bit of Milo)

Huh. Maybe I don't hate banana as much as I thought I did. But I still find them gross on their own and won't even give them a glance in the supermarket xD
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I like mine in a banana split. 1 scoop of vanilla, 1 scoop of chocolate, 1 scoop of mint top with dripping hot fudge, caramel and fruit like strawberries or cherries with whipped cream all over.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I like mine in a banana split. 1 scoop of vanilla, 1 scoop of chocolate, 1 scoop of mint top with dripping hot fudge, caramel and fruit like strawberries or cherries with whipped cream all over.

and yogurt
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options

YES. YES TIMES A THOUSAND.

And sprinkles. Can't forget the sprinkles.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I thought mine was a little clever but... man I have a lot to learn! - meli

It was clever :-) Remember to mind the angle and the intensity at which you eat bananas.
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I thought mine was a little clever but... man I have a lot to learn! - meli

It was clever :-) Remember to mind the angle and the intensity at which you eat bananas.

And you can eat it just as well with your lips and tongue, no teeth needed!
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    I like to cut it up and stick it in oatmeal. Gives the oatmeal some surprises.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    With the teensiest bit of green, or just about ripe. Like you said, with a bit of bite to them. They taste boring after that.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Anyone like them so much that have to have more then one at a time.?
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Raw still slightly green, in my Greek yogurt, with oatmeal and peanut butter, cut up frozen and blended with peanut butter and cocoa powder, in cereal, in smoothies...anything really! I love me some nanners!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Frozen with melted peanut butter drizzled on it!! Second best, in my oatmeal. :)
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like them when they are a nice shade of yellow and on a Peanut Butter Sandwich.... forget the jelly/jam!! :wink:
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    I love banana's! I could have one every day. I like to eat it slowly so I can really enjoy it, and they are best covered in nutella or peanut butter :)
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cut up with honey nut cheerios! YUM
  • meljoemom
    meljoemom Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    sliced up and flambee'd with rum and brown sugar....

but.. most days slightly green!