MFP is Awesome!

Options
Thanks to all the wonderful people who requested to be my friend, and supported me right away!
I can be a good motivator as well if anyone needs any help at all just add :)

Thanks Guys & Gals!! ;)

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have lost my weight without this site!! It was a lifesaver for me!!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    It is just wonderful! so helpful and SOOOOO many amazing people on here!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Group Hug!!
  • bodsmack7958
    bodsmack7958 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Haha your welcome;)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have to agree this is a great bunch of people.:smile:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have lost my weight without this site!! It was a lifesaver for me!!

I agree with this ^^^ :happy:
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with this post, I struggled with the idea of calorie counting, that every morsal ate would have to be logged, I remembered too well the years of calorie counting before Weight Watchers & Slimming World made it easier for less counting.

But I am totally convered & this site makes it so easy. I particually love the bar code scanning from the iPhone app, meaning I dont even have to search!!

I have struggled to lose weight the past 12 months, despite doing a reasonable amount of exercise, I know its cals in v cals out but couldnt see where I was going wrong, with this I can see exactly what I have left to play with and now eat much more guilt free. I can even enjoy a glass of wine or two as I generally dont hit my calorie quota :) whats not to like??
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    love the support on here
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do like MFP a lot and the support/advice is invaluable. Brilliant tool

The only thing that frustrates me a bit is that a genuine request for help/information gets half a dozen replies if you're lucky, whilst questions along the lines of "What shape butt cheeks do you prefer?" will guarantee you 500!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Agreed. MFP is such an amazing tool & support group.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Great site!!! Support on here is awesome!