Funny NSV

Options
FammaMel
FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
I just completed Insanity today and I though I didn't lose much weight I know I gained a lot of muscle. Last night, while sitting on the couch, my son came over to snuggle with me. I was sitting with my legs tucked under me over to the side. He went to lay his head on my upper outer thigh, sat up and poked my thigh then said 'stop flexing'. I laughed and said I'm not, I'm sitting. Then he proceeded to put his head further up on the side of my butt looking for a 'comfy' spot (aka squishy!)... Lo-and-behold he sat up again and said mom your too muscular and no longer comfy!! Lol!!

Ya, that made those 60 grueling days totally worth it!!:happy:

Replies

• myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    love it! congrats!
  • rebecca_d35
    rebecca_d35 Posts: 131
    Options
    That is a great NSV! I like the ones that come from kids because they are so honest. For example, my 5 yo came up behind me and poked my rear end (he thinks it's hilarious; it drives me crazy) and then said, "Mama, your buns are getting so small." I decided to take it as a compliment.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awww, Love it!!! A great NSV :bigsmile:
  • zakismom
    zakismom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    hahaha congrats!!! that is so cute!! :happy:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Aw, I love it! Congrats! (You can always use more pillows and blankets. :happy: )
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    That's Fabulous!! I'm starting week 2 thanks for the motivation!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Congrats!:bigsmile:
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome! Keep it up!!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Haha!! Great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!