Insanity Challenge Group

Options
2»

Replies

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just started on monday? Even If I am too late to join I would love to follow!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im game:o)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Wonderful to have you both :)
  • hemcwhorter
    hemcwhorter Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a garmin fr 60 and it was really good till I mispalced it.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Is that an HRM?
  • Myzztique
    Myzztique Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just did my first fit test yesterday.
    Would love to join :)
  • smalacarne
    smalacarne Posts: 89
    Options
    Waiting for my DVDs to arrive, I'm so excited and nervous :)
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    Hey MFP pals! First time responding to a post but our insanity is OUT FOR DELIVERY!! I'm very very excited and so is my man. We were a bi disappointed in beach body's 3-5 business day upgrade when by business day 5 wasn't here :(. So I called the company and they refunded our $27!!
    Anyway I have no "friends" on here And would love support :) I'm determined to start my fitness journey and get back to being fit!!! I'm excited I found this string of Posts!

I was a college cheerleader and now beauty school student way over weight!
    My man is a ex high school football star and has a gut. Thanks bid light and fast food! We're gOing to be following clean eating mostly but really hard since we're on a budget and eating healthy is so much more expensive! Anyway please be my friend and let do this journey together!!
    Jo and Keith
  • KeepJoJoPushin
    Options
    Oh and duh is there room for one more pleaseee
  • barrveen
    barrveen Posts: 9
    Options
    ok if it's not too late I would like to join. As a matter of fact, in about an hour i am going to do the pure cardio today. I did this last year and here I am again, doing it this year. It's definitely a challenge and you won't do it if your mind isn't set to do it.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I just set up the group today and I would love to add all of you!
  • secondchance82
    Options
    I'm in! :) Just sent a FR!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    For any future MFP members who see this, I am ending my search for group members. I have reached the amount of people in the group that I wanted :) Best of luck everyone!