Why guys should look where they are walking...

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Just thought this was funny:

So the other day I had this guy at my house for pest control, I was in the basement apartment showing him areas I think would be smart to spray (honestly he should have known its his job) anyways hes talking my ear off about losing weight... awesome but I really wanted to go upstairs and eat my dinner... he was all smiles and after awhile I started to feel awkward... here I am in my work out clothes *yoga pants and a tank* and hes oogling me hard core...

Now im heading to go upstairs and i tell him go ahead of me..*im not dumb guys stare at a womens butt whenever they have the chance... hes all "no go ahead of me" im not gonna argue im starving and can smell the grilled chicken ... im half way up the stairs and i hear the loudest noise!... THE GUY FELL WALKING UP THE STAIRS ... I turn and ask if hes ok he said he tripped over something on the stairs i looked there was nothing on them lol....

I cant 100% say he wasn't staring.. but im like 99% sure..

note to fellaz keep you eyes on the stairs.. or you bound to end up at the bottom of them haha

Replies

• Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    But...but...*kitten*!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Double standard...if the guy would have been half way good looking or attractive to you, you would have worked those stairs to your advantage.

Yes, looking can be hazardous to a man's health. Thankfully, I haven't run into nor tripped over anything. Although I did pour too much coffee in my cup once...
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just thought this was funny:

So the other day I had this guy at my house for pest control, I was in the basement apartment showing him areas I think would be smart to spray (honestly he should have known its his job) anyways hes talking my ear off about losing weight... awesome but I really wanted to go upstairs and eat my dinner... he was all smiles and after awhile I started to feel awkward... here I am in my work out clothes *yoga pants and a tank* and hes oogling me hard core...

Now im heading to go upstairs and i tell him go ahead of me..*im not dumb guys stare at a womens butt whenever they have the chance... hes all "no go ahead of me" im not gonna argue im starving and can smell the grilled chicken ... im half way up the stairs and i hear the loudest noise!... THE GUY FELL WALKING UP THE STAIRS ... I turn and ask if hes ok he said he tripped over something on the stairs i looked there was nothing on them lol....

I cant 100% say he wasn't staring.. but im like 99% sure..

note to fellaz keep you eyes on the stairs.. or you bound to end up at the bottom of them haha

you lost me after yoga pants and a tank.lol.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Double standard...if the guy would have been half way good looking or attractive to you, you would have worked those stairs to your advantage.

Yes, looking can be hazardous to a man's health. Thankfully, I haven't run into nor tripped over anything. Although I did pour too much coffee in my cup once...

LOL hope you didnt burn yourself!
  • leikayli
    leikayli Posts: 11
    Options
    he did trip on something on the stairs........ his eyeballs! He must have been staring super hard ;)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

LOL hope you didnt burn yourself!

Well, I thought it was love at first sight because I felt this warm sensation in my crotch region...it was just the scalding hot coffee...that's all.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I once did a face plant on the board walk at the beach, because I was smiling at a group of boys and my jeans snagged on a nail. They clapped.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I once did a face plant on the board walk at the beach, because I was smiling at a group of boys and my jeans snagged on a nail. They clapped.

Ive been there.. but it was a door lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of this. I absolutley love to watch a woman's hips and derriere walking up stairs. I've also stumbled and made a *kitten* of myself too. Sometimes bloodflow gets redirected in those situations. :happy:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    But...but...*kitten*!

This.
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ummm what was the point... I missed it. Too busy thinking about you walking up the stairs in front of me... ;)