I cant see a difference

Options
2»

Replies

• codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options

I am now at 224 but havent taken any new pics. I still a grossly fat person and am getting discouraged.

What? You've made great strides and you are looking good and living a healthier life. DON'T diminish your accomplishments, DON'T run yourself down.
    That's just self-sabotage, and you didn't make these changes, you didn't put the work in to FAIL because of a moment of self-doubt.

You've lost ~8lbs a month. You keep that up and by September 1st you will be 18lbs lighter. By Halloween 35lbs lighter (hello "onederland') and by New Years you'll be 50lbs lighter. You CAN do this. You ARE doing this. We know you WILL do this. And we'll want to see the pix of you on Valentine's Day in your new red dress.

NOW THAT IS MOTIVATIONAL! I hadnt thought of it that way! I need those goals, now I feel energized and excited again! I am coping this and putting it where I can read it everyday! Thank you! September 1 is my 10th year wedding anniversary, I would love to buy myself something sexy! I havent been in Onederland since before we married! Oh my gosh, I could be 156 by Valentine's Day, that is under my goal weight! I can see this so much better now! Thanks again!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference! Hard for you to see maybe. . I'm the same way . . . keep it up!
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am the same way when looking at myself!

I can see a huge difference! You look so great and you face has really gotten much thinner! Keep it up! :)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Your doing great you can see a difference keep going:)
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    I agree with pp, look at your face and you can see the difference. You are being too critical of yourself (a fault we all have). Don't give up, you are doing amazing! Sometimes I feel like I can't SEE a difference, but I can FEEL a difference. Like the other day I ran at a 6.0 on a treadmill, 4 months ago I almost fell off running at a 5.0. Find things like that and keep them in mind as something to be proud of. Keep up the great work!!
  • codycisco
    codycisco Posts: 62
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I just felt like I was dragging along and that someday I would hit my goal weight. I had lost momentum and the drive! I hadnt given up or was thinking about it but I guess I was looking at the whole picture and didnt realize that I need to break it down in steps to stay motivated! Since I started this journey I havent given myself any rewards, I was gonna wait until I reached 160 lbs before I did that. It almost felt like punishment for letting myself get this big to begin with. I have never owned lingerie or a bathing suit especially a bikini (my tummy has never seen daylight). I feel now that I need to make goals and rewards. Thanks again everyone for taking the time to encourage me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!