Help i'm dying!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    That looks horrible! There are burns where the aloe and noxzema just aren't enough though. A silver sulfate creme works amazingly well but you may have to get a prescription for it. The last time I had a burn that was super bad, none of the tried and true home remedies worked. I had to get the silver sulfate creme from the urgent care and it worked wonders.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Look, if you really want your "buddy" to pee on you, just ask him. You don't have to make excuses.
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options
    The only way is for a man to put his "juice" all over you then rub it in your skin...
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    take aprin and a hot hot shower.....do not put aloe on it until the heat is out (meaning if it feels hot when u touch it)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Aloe and water, only thing thats ever helped me...

And wear some damn sunscreen next time.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    go get aloe with a numbing solution in it and put it in the freezer for a few hours then apply it to your skin the night before your games. When you wake up you should feel no pain from the burn but it won't take away the discoloration of the skin.
  • KeisterBunny
    KeisterBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WET COOL TOWELS, HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE.

Or take a nice soft t shirt, dampen with water, and put it in your fridge for a few minutes. Then put on the t shirt. Also...ibuprofen will help bring down your feverish feeling and help with pain/swelling
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Banana Boat makes this blue stuff for sunburns... it takes the heat out quickly and helps it feel much better. You can get it at most places like walmart, shopko, etc I think. Also Aloe Vera works wonders!

As a sun lover the above works. You can find Aloe Vera in a spray bottle and spray it on.
  • Elechuga
    Elechuga Posts: 1
    Options
    Yup, Aloe Vera... any products that have it or even better if you can find an actual aloe plant that of course is the best.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Solarcaine.Takes the sting out instantly. Good luck.
    1.jpg