Hiii! I'm looking for friends for support & to support :D

Options
2»

Replies

• pesto3000
    pesto3000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiii! Ive had Myfitness Pal for a whilel. Never got into the social aspect of it. I need the support though! Im starting my weight loss journey for the the umtenth time! and this time i want to STAY AT IT. So please lets encourage each othe! As much as we say we can do it on our own, you can always use that extra uplift form someone! Lets gooooooo!
  • Audrey3512
    Audrey3512 Posts: 16
    Options
    ADD ME! Im very new at this. Just signed up for the website today!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    hi add me if you want i really like this app/site :)
  • pamdiaz1
    pamdiaz1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I"ve been dieting now for two months. I lost 15 lbs the first month, and 1 lb the second month. The 3rd month starts on jul 8. I wanted to lose 15 lbs a month if possible. I started using this about 3 weeks ago. But only logged on twice. I will be logging in alot more as of today. Looking forward to sharing our progress together. Should be exciting!! :)
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I would love to give and receive support :)
  • rockabillylove8
    Options
    Add me.......I've only been on here for a week,still getting to grips with this site....:tongue:
  • 6566tess
    6566tess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) good job on your loss
  • missywill1
    missywill1 Posts: 23
    Options
    add me too!!

I am down 5 and looking for 25~!
  • steph71195
    Options
    I've just started using mfp, feel free to add me! I could do with as much encouragement as possible aha :)
  • RebeccaLynn4
    Options
    Hey there. I have been using it since november but have not been truely serious until now. I need all the help and support I can get! Also willing to give it out!! :)

Yeah for loosing 9!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:

My best advice to you having been here many years and through many ups and downs of this site is to find some likeminded friends. (in other words add people that you feel comfortable with) and pretty much bounce thoughts, ideas, rant etc within your group. It has been proven time and time again that when someone posted a thread that can be turned around some how that someone will do so. Hate to say this on your welcome thread but I just like to save people the drama if I can :) Best of luck to you my dear! :flowerforyou:
  • carriparton
    carriparton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I have only been on MFP for about a week now.
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I love giving encouragment and support! I like receiving encouragement and support as well! What goes around comes around, right?

*Warning* I will harrass you if MFP tells me you haven't logged in for 3 days, a week, a month, 2 months, etc! LOL!!!!

Please feel free to add me!

I look forward to watching you achieve your goals!
    Sara :flowerforyou:
  • florabora
    florabora Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome! Congrats on your weight loss! Add me as a friend! Anyone who need a pal on this site please add me! im on everyday ready to rally on my friends, humble through my bad days and rejoice trough break throughs.
  • drsdghtr
    drsdghtr Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm game! I signed on not quite two weeks ago and I'm still figuring things out on MFP so I would love to get connected with fellow MFP'ers :happy:
  • cphadley
    cphadley Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined today. Feel free to add me as well!
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone's welcome to add me, always happy to lend support!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Congrats on your 9 lb loss! I'm in SoCal too, feel free to add me! :)
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and please feel free to add me! And that goes for anyone else too!