Hello! Looking for Friends with over 50lbs to lose

Options
GrayMama
GrayMama Posts: 12 Member
Hello I'm looking for friends with over 50lbs to lose. I would love some more long term support and to share food ideas. Add me :)

Replies

• htrail1979
    Options
    Hello! I am currently tring to loose 100 plus pounds. Currently I have already lost 8lbs. and I am feeling great about it! I you need support I am here because I know I need all of the support that I can get!! Good luck!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me. I need to lose60lbs and have just had a minor setback. I think it was cos i was on 1200 cals per day but exercising 4-600 cals off. I'm now trying to eat back some of those cals to speed up my metabolism, but also splitting my food into 5 meals. I'm just starting this so will let you know how I get on.
  • Ditriplez
    Ditriplez Posts: 6
    Options
    Me too, I have to lose 77 lbs (35kg). I lost before getting in here around 6 kgs (13 lbs), and when in here, I lost 1.4kgs more (3 lbs) in 4 days.

BTW. I'm 19 old, Spanish (so don't kill me if I write something gramatically wrong :P),
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have lost 100 so far, but still have over 50 to get to my goal.
  • sabbers1982
    Options
    Hiya I have about 70lbs to lose. I'm at 190lbs want to be 120lbs. I've been trying to lose weight just over a month and my weight fluctuates up and down 4lbs. I need food tips too lol I'm clueless.
  • Forabetterlife14
    Forabetterlife14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I am currently on a 100+ weight lose journey of which I have only dropped 10! Accountability and encouragement always helps!!
  • Meaghan619
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me also! I have about 80lbs to lose and I'm just starting out. I've been on MFP for a while but I'm only just starting to do it seriously. I need lots of friends and motivation, especially friends that need to lose a hefty amount like I do. :-)
  • mrsjolin07
    Options
    I am looking to lose anywhere from 60 to 80lbs. I have lost about 6 so far. I am walking 3 and a quarter mile now and I also do Tae Bo with Billy Blanks DVD's and I want to add in Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on the days I don't do Tae Bo. I also want to get biking in, but my behind is just a bit too big for my seat so it is totally uncomfortable. But I must say that I love this app because it sure does keep me on track with everything!! It's my bible. If I don't log in for the day I am lost. Feel free to add me, I can use the support and I'd be happy to be a part of your support system too. :)
  • mrsbiscuit
    mrsbiscuit Posts: 19
    Options
    I'll add you :) -- I have about 100 pounds total to lose from my highest weight, but have already lost 31 of it.... still have 76 more to go! I've been using MFP for about a month and a half now, and it is really going great. 11 of the pounds I lost were from counting my calories here just for that month and a half. I have *never* been able to lose weight that quickly before so it is definitely working for me! I was in total denial about food before that, didn't want to mess with it. Now I see that overeating has been my main problem all along. I'd love to have some MFP buddies to keep me on track, too. :)
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Please add me... Thank you!
  • dmzazueta
    dmzazueta Posts: 36
    Options
    I am with you. Have over 60 lbs to lose and look to create healthy tasty recipes. Anyone interested, feel free to add me.
  • nitzmahonewife
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me, too!
  • Terri97471
    Terri97471 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here to give and receive support!!
  • sright32428
    Options
    Ya'll please add me too, I need all of the encouragement and help I can get. Any tips, pointers or eating plans/menues would be great. Thanks and good luck to each of you. Together we can do this.
  • kerridonnally
    kerridonnally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    would love to join as well. I have plenty to lose and would love the support as well. Would love to share experiences with others.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    HI :D

you may add me if you like I am pretty new too :D

my name is Donna and my stats:

Height: 5 ft 2
    SW: 214
    CW: 208
    GW: 145

so that would make me... needing to loose: *giggle* 69 lbs! :blushing:
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You may add me too. I'm new here. I can use all the encourgement that I can get. I have 50lbs to lose too.
  • Discoden
    Discoden Posts: 3
    Options
    How Do I add ?
  • louiloui123
    louiloui123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me guys 50lbs to lose 5'5 179lb starting weight x
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    hi
    all of you can please add me - I have over 50lb to lose. I have lost 13lb in 2 wks and only found MFP last week, it really encourages me and the people on here are great

SW 238
    this wks weight 225
    Goal weight for now 160.
    When I get there I may lower it, but I am having mini goals of 7lb's so it doesn;t look like such a long trek.
    Look forward to hearing from you all xxx