I ate salad and a cup of soup, so why do I feel bloated?

Options
Hey guys,

I took my mom to lunch at sweet tomatoes. I had a plate of salad and 1 cup of soup. Oh and I drank cherry ice tea. Well when we were about to leave I felt full and a bloated...I ate a little dinner, and now I still feel bloated. Do you guys know why? I thought I ate a healthy lunch today :sick:

Thank you

Replies

• doubleloop23
    Options
    It could be a high level of sodium in the soup:noway: ... and what kind of dressing did you have?
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Probably the salt in the food or if it was veg. soup maybe it is just the gas from it. Drink a big glass of water.
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    What kind of soup? If they put flour in it that could be the culprit! I feel that way if they put wheat flour in the soups!
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I did half balsamic and the other half of the plate with ranch. As for soup I had just a cream of mushroom.

I drank a bottle of water just now and made myself a hot green tea. I hate feeling bloated.
  • artnoren
    Options
    cream of msuhroom soup had 780 mg sodium. Salad was anywhere from 80 mg to 520 mg depending on type of salad.
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    yikes...i didn't know the soup has that much sodium...ugh i need to watch those then. i feel a little better now that I drank tea and water.