Join me in a 5 day challenge!

Options
Hi Pals,

I am starting a 5 day challenge TODAY. I am leaving for a beach vacation on Sat and want to make one last push before I go to look my best.

Here is my plan:

Daily calories under goal (eat at least my minimum but don't eat back all of the exercise cals)
Do the 30 Day Shred daily (currently have done 5 days of Level 1 and 1 day of Level 2 and now I'm shifting between them)
Extra cardio: exercise bike (M), run (T), 1 hour circuit class (W), bike or walk (Th), spin (F)

Do you have a 5 day plan you'd like to work on this week?? Join me here and post about your progress everyday.

Replies

• acelynp2
    acelynp2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What? No one is interested? It's day 2 now, not too late to join! Come on!

Day 1 for me:
    Did 30 Day Shred, Level 2
    Exercise bike for 12 mins, 100 cals, 2.3 mi

Cals: good until dinner. Then sideswiped by a couple cupcakes and a piece of bread. Ugh. Back in the saddle today, hoping to improve.
  • acelynp2
    acelynp2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 2
    30DS Level 1
    Ran 1.25 mi (~12 min mile pace)

Cals:110 under (yay!)

Weightloss: no change yet, hoping its my muscles retaining water

Day 3:
    1 hour circuit class
    walked 3.5 mi
    Wow am I tired. Might have to take tomorrow off so I don't strain my achilles and to recover. Then plan to kill it Fri and do a workout Sat a.m.

Cals: have loads extra so I sure hope to be under. But still have dinner to deal with and have been eating more all day.
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you for the last few days of your plan :)
    I have only completed 26 mins on the elliptical. 250 cals. doing great with my food and cant wait for my snack later :) great day you had to day!
    lilred_gld
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hope you have done great these last few days! thinking of ya! have a great last work out tomorrow and have fun!