One of my closest friends cheated

Options
2»

Replies

• noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thats her punishment?? To tell all her friends...LOL. She must have s**ty friends. I Cheated in the past and all told my friends and all they wanted was details..lol. Whatever. Its her life and there nothing you can do or say to her. If your her true friend you'll just say "well that was dumb..but move on and try to be better, ill be here for you no matter what" My best friend cheated on her ex husband and i will be there for her till i die. She my sister, and while she did some stupid *kitten* in the past, i dont judge her. She did the same for me. Now we are both older and wiser and in stable, loving relationships with kids. Even if she did it again (heaven forbid) i would just hug her and be there for her, of course adding that shes a dumb *kitten*.
    You my dear are a REAL FRIEND!!!
  • noirnatural
    Options
    I think it's really weird and ridiculous that he told her she had to tell all of her friends about it.... shaming your partner isn't exactly a healthy way to deal with relationship problems...

What's going to happen when you all graduate from West Beverly Hills High and this stuff doesn't fly any more??

LMAO
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Thats her punishment?? To tell all her friends...LOL. She must have s**ty friends. I Cheated in the past and all told my friends and all they wanted was details..lol. Whatever. Its her life and there nothing you can do or say to her. If your her true friend you'll just say "well that was dumb..but move on and try to be better, ill be here for you no matter what" My best friend cheated on her ex husband and i will be there for her till i die. She my sister, and while she did some stupid *kitten* in the past, i dont judge her. She did the same for me. Now we are both older and wiser and in stable, loving relationships with kids. Even if she did it again (heaven forbid) i would just hug her and be there for her, of course adding that shes a dumb *kitten*.

S**t, if my BF need help getting rid of a body, id be there in a heartbeat... but that in no way is a confession :glasses:
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ok, so one of my closest friends just texted me to tell me that she cheated on her boyfriend with her ex. She told her boyfriend about it, and his deal is that she has to tell all of her close friends, hence the message.

He forgave her as long as she tells everyone what she did? They deserve each other.

^^ AGREE! Why can they not be gown up and work it out on their own. How many people are in their relationship? Crazy. They do deserve each other.
  • noirnatural
    Options

S**t, if my BF need help getting rid of a body, id be there in a heartbeat... but that in no way is a confession :glasses:
    :drinker: ME TOO!!!..LOL
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG, the advice you should give your friend is to run screaming from the current boyfriend. She ****** up. It isn't cool but she did tell him and now he is punishing her and trying to make all her friends mad at her so that she is isolated. Plus, this relationship has not even been going on for that long.

Your friend needs to value herself as more than just someone's ****buddy. She isn't going to grow self-respect from some tough love. That only will come when she starts to see that she is worth more than a casual romp.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options

And don't forget your towel.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yep, with family members and friends. I was a bit disapointed, but they are still my relation / friend and regardless of what they do (bar unjustified murder) I will be there for them. I would not post their tale on a public forum, but maybe I am bit old fashioned.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Why aren't we friends? Also, do you have some duck tape, bleach and some plastic sheeting I can borrow?