Insanity or p90x results/ pics??

Options
I am thinking about trying Insanity or p90x and was wondering what kind of results pople have gotten with the programs. Please post pics or just numbers is fine.

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity again yesterday.
  • latrece203
    latrece203 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have been doing insanity for about 2 Weeks now I lost 6lbs so far. It is VERY hard but I love it.
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Im about 2 weeks from finishing insanity and I'm on my way to a 15 lbs loss. My stamina has gone up and I can do cardio much much easier now.
  • Wow Xtanyx and Latrece What great results.
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    Insanity has made me feel sooooo strong and the inches have just melted off, I get such great compliments from people..... I have built muscle too..... I really like it.
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    I am a p90x user- - - - I have heard insanity is good, but p90x has melted away my inches!!!!! I love it!!!!!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    1tYiNXmJ7Ma88S5P3pA7ehXN9Rfd1606p.jpeg I lost 25 lbs and dropped to 10%bf

19971074_2870.jpg
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Recently completed P90X about 33 pounds! The top pic is Day 1 (around 27% body fat according to an online calculator) and the bottom is Day 90 (I believe about 16-17% body fat). I just started Insanity yesterday. Best of luck!

028.jpg

002-2.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

19971074_2870.jpg

commented before in a thread you posted this pic...
    this **** right here is inspirational dude. beast!
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Only 2 weeks left and then I'll have before and after P90X pics up. For now though, this was Day 1 vs Day 60.
    f97b99f8.jpg
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options

19971074_2870.jpg

USING ?? which program?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump! I need motivation to pop in Kenpo X and the other DVDs. Sigh. I would have finished my first round next week too! Ugh. :(
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    No pics yet but I have done 60 days of P90x and these are my results:

down 11 1/2 inches
    down almost 23 lbs
    lost 2% body fat

I am not following the p90x diet this time. When I start again (right away) I am going to follow the p90x nutrition guide.
  • BigRich822
    Options

19971074_2870.jpg

USING ?? which program?

Insanity
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Wow you look great! Did you follow the meal plan too?
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Wow you look great! Did you follow the meal plan too?

No i just followed my own diet Hight Protein Low Carbs and hit my calories. If you put in the effort and really push yourself these are the results you get.
  • Wow you look great! Did you follow the meal plan too?

No i just followed my own diet Hight Protein Low Carbs and hit my calories. If you put in the effort and really push yourself these are the results you get.

Thank you. You are defiantly an inspiration. I think I am going to look into getting it..
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Insanity and it is so hard I literally threw up with today's workout....lol (Sorry TMI). I am going to push myself through the pain though. At this point I am having to stop and rest as well as modify some of the exercises, but I feel so good afterwards! I need to take some before pics and measure, but I lost my tape measure :(
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    This is amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!