Hey There! I'm new here!

Options
I am 31 years old. Mother of two. Freelance Photographer. I have had fitness pal for a while. Now I am really serious! I have started to do 5% incline 80 minutes a day. Sometimes 160 minutes at 3.0 speed. However I struggle with one thing. Craving. I never ever used to struggle. When my last child was born I weight 107 after I had her. No I didn't starve or anything. My metabolism must have been high. Last 4-5 years I have been slowly gaining. I'm 140 now. I'd like to be 118-120. I would love some support!

Thanks!
Kate

Replies

• Crystal43s
    Crystal43s Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 y/o Mother myself. Feel free to add me :-) We can do this!!
  • RehmanK
    RehmanK Posts: 11
    Options
    Yay! Added Crystal!! ;)
  • tonyote40
    tonyote40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Cravings are what have destoyed my results in the past. I am really trying...no..going to do it this time. I am 30 almost 31, mother of two small boys, 5 and 2, so I really need the energy, and to fit into my hot pants again! Add me!
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My of 2 and professional photographer here. Sugary cravings are my weakness. Friend me if you like
  • RehmanK
    Options
    Tony ~ added ;)
  • kagregory
    kagregory Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi There,
    I am in the same shoes. I am older (42) but due to some "life issues" I became less active and gained 20 lbs. over the last few years. Today is my first day, I am 143 and would like to be 115-120. We can get this done!!
  • RehmanK
    Options
    Thanks so much. I think having friends on here will definitely improve my chances of success! Can't wait to share this journey with you all!