looking for f aound 158lbs

Options
Hello ladies!

Been on and off for a while and had a few decent attempts at wt loss before. I know the drill, I know what needs to be done
Just need to make those changes and keep em going! Looking for similar to mutually support and encourage in addition to being accountable too. Loving the good work on the success front... Really getting excited about the new start.

Currently 158 lbs, looking at initial goal of 140, maybe 133 at a push.

Lets do this people!!!

Replies

• 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heyy !
    :happy:

I am 160 currently looking to be 130-140 :) We have almost the same goals!! I know the drill as well just looking to this site for some similiar people to give and get some real life virtual motivation !! I'm looking for some one to give me the 'All caps message yelling' if I flake out :) Which I won't !! ( but just in case it's good to know you got some good online motivators! )

I'm 110 % devoted to change myself! Also I'll be happy too see your positive updates !!! Weeeeuu lets get toned :explode: :smile:
  • AshleyNicole0710
    Options
    Hi! I am pushing for close to the same goals!! I am 5'8 started at 176lbs, currently at 148 lbs, I would like to get to 138 :) feel free to add me!!!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey! Seems like we're weight twins :) I started all of this at 157lbs and started MFP at 151. Currently at 136, goal is 132!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Been on and off for a while and had a few decent attempts at wt loss before. I know the drill, I know what needs to be done
    Just need to make those changes and keep em going! Looking for similar to mutually support and encourage in addition to being accountable too. Loving the good work on the success front... Really getting excited about the new start.

Currently 158 lbs, looking at initial goal of 140, maybe 133 at a push.

Lets do this people!!!

Last time I weighed I was 156
    I've done a few things wrongly in the past, but now
    I want to get to 135-140 the healthy way :)
  • sauerball
    sauerball Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 10# to go and seem to be stuck. :P I have been doing this for a year and am down 81# 10" off my waist, and from a 2xl shirt to a M. I am very excited. But the last 3 weeks have been discouraging. So I could use a little kick to keep me on track. Thanks.

ps guess I missed the lades part at the beginning. Sorry.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi! Started at 190, currently 159, goal is 145!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    CW158
    GW 140

Sounds familiar?
  • Mallorielynn
    Mallorielynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also similar goals here! I started at 175 almost exactly 2 months ago and am down to 161. I'm 5'3" and my final goal is 135-140 (wanna keep some curves :) ).

I was in the same boat. I know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing but just kept giving up the previous times I tried to lose weight.

It sounds a little too easy, but I am setting extremely specific goals this time and it's helping me keep my motivation. My first goal was to be at 160 by June 24. Just missed it, but at least I got close! Having specific goals and a treat for myself when I meet them (this time it's a skin firming body wrap at the spa) WILL keep me going this time darnit.

:)

Add me if you like! Maybe adding some accountability will help me as well. Either way, do well and get the body you want and deserve!
  • Mallorielynn
    Mallorielynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Errr, accidentally posted the same thing twice but it won't let me delete one... ignore this post :smile: