New Body November Week 3

Options
Here is the new week

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    Options
    Good luck weighing in tomorrow, everyone!

I haven't done well this week at all and am expecting a gain. We'll see how it goes!
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    Another 2 lbs loss :) yay :bigsmile:
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    good job naircint no loss for me this week but that is better than a gain. Good luck to everyone else. I'll be at the game all day today so i'll check back again Sunday morning.
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    good morning all. I'm reporting that I lost 2lbs this week. So I'm at 238, finally I'm past the 240's. I thought I'd gain with it being TOM and I was eating everything in site. I'm doing really good going to the gym and doing that DVD so its helping little by little. YAY for me!!!!!!:happy:

good job naircint on the loss, keep it up your doing great!

good luck to everyone! Have a super weekend
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    good morning weighing 118.4. That is a 1.6 loss. Im so happy i am finally losing weight.

98033.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Good job everyone! Keep up the good work.

Sadly, I GAINED this week! I expected this so I am not too upset about it but I WILL get everything straightened out this week! Getting back to the gym tonight!!
  • hepkitty
    hepkitty Posts: 133
    Options
    1.4 kg loss! Yay!

Now that I'm starting to see some actual results I'm finding it *slightly* easier to resist temptation ie 'will that second piece of cake REALLY be worth gaining back all that hard fought loss'?

First piece of cake still hard to resist though :s
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    Congrats to everyone's losses and keep on going to those who gained. I lost none but I will work even harder this week. Everyone make sure you drink enough water throughout the day it will really clean out your system. My husband lost two pounds for a total of 12 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm so proud of him. We finally got our half of our garage converted into a gym so we can both work out more in our own home. Keep up the good work this week and remember portion control portion control
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. I'm back from Vegas and unfortunetly made some very poor eatting choices while there. However I must admit that many of the resturants left me with very little choice for eatting healthy. I was quite dissapointed at the selection at many places. Anyway, I came home with a 1 lb gain, despite walking over 15 miles (per the pedometer) in 2 days. I guess on the positive side, I feel muscle in my legs after all that walking. Today is my recovery day (we got in at 4:30 this morning after plane trouble). I plan to go home from work and to sleep until I can no longer sleep. Back to the gym tomorrow!
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm really late checking in!

Loss of .5. ):

Been focusing more on NANO then exercise! So I woke up this morning an hour earlier so I could workout AND write. Haha. This month is going to kill me.
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    welcome back Amanda-
    You know for being in Vegas on vacation with all the tempations and you only gained a pound thats not bad at all. I probably would have gained more. Rest up and get right back on the wagon. Hope you had fun cause thats the main point for going on vacation. I'm sure you will get that pound off over this week.
  • madelinetg15
    Options
    welcome back Amanda. Stormchaser is right as long as you enjoyed your vacation then you succeeded. You'll lose that 1 pound quick.

Sniffles great job on your half pound loss keep it up. every little bit counts.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Thank you Madeline. :)
  • TracyJean2012
    Options
    hey everyone how is it going this week?

I have to say I have been impressed with myself, I have made 3 loaves of monkey bread for friends and my mom for her birthday and I haven't had any! Thats great for me since my house still smells like monkey bread and its driving me crazy but makes my house smell great. Thank god they are NO LONGER in eye site. Plus its time for turkey day and planning all the holiday goodies, this will be the big challage for all of us. Good luck lord knows I will need it.

Have a great week all! :smile:
  • tahmed
    Options
    I have to ask...what is Monkey Bread? What ever it is, since it has the word bread in it...it has to be good:laugh:
    I am planning to go to the gym tonight for the first time in a long time. I am a bit nervous about it. Hopefully I will feel good about myself when I leave, and then I will want to go back again tomorrow!!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi all! How's everyone going?? I haven't been on here for awhile because I've been eating my extra 2 pounds I gained :grumble: OH well, back to the drawing board..sounds like others have been doing better...:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I have to ask...what is Monkey Bread? What ever it is, since it has the word bread in it...it has to be good:laugh:
    I am planning to go to the gym tonight for the first time in a long time. I am a bit nervous about it. Hopefully I will feel good about myself when I leave, and then I will want to go back again tomorrow!!

I would suggest taking it easy tonight. When I hit the gym for the first time in a long time, I usually hit it with A LOT of enthusiasm and burn out quickly. This time around, I am going easy until I create a habit out of it (which for me is the hardest thing to do, anyways!)
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Hi all! How's everyone going?? I haven't been on here for awhile because I've been eating my extra 2 pounds I gained :grumble: OH well, back to the drawing board..sounds like others have been doing better...:flowerforyou:

Don't sweat it. I fell off the wagon, too. The important thing is that we are back!
  • tahmed
    Options
    I am glad you both are jumping back on the wagon! We can do it girls! My motivation is I want my family to notice a difference in me between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The best christmas gift ever would be for them to say hey, have you lost weight?

On a side note, I have to share a minor milestone. Today I went and got a soda from the vending machine. I sat it on my desk, but I felt guilty for buying it. I have stared at it all day, but I haven't opened it! Yeah for will power:happy:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Way to go Tahmed! I know it's so easy to give into temptation...ESPECIALLY if it's been sitting at your desk, so I'm proud!

AButler, yes we are back on the wagon and I'm happy for MFP because you girls are what keeps me motivated. I think my probablem has been my sugar intake...even though it's not always BAD sugar, but it's just TOO much sugar, so I'm totally cutting it down.

Also, there is a key lime pie, chocolate meringue and some other pie in our fridg at work and I have yet to go in there and eat any! WHOO HOO! It's a start, right :glasses: