50 pounds to lose???

Options
What is your workout routine consist of? Feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 of my 52 and I am doing C25k 3 days a week and one day of yoga. I am on week 5 of C25K so I will start more strength tomorrow. I have also done days here and there of other routines like Zumba, 30 Day Shred.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i've lost 30 but have another 50 to go. my workout routine for the next 30 pounds is as follows

sundays : rest or easy 3 mile walk or 60 min yoga
    mon/wed : stronglifts 5*5, 45 minutes cardio (versaclimber, stairmaster or track)
    tues/thurs : 35 minute run, 45 min cardio (rowing, versaclimber or pool) or 45 minute stretch/foam roller session
    fri : stronglifts 5*5
    sat: long run (7-10 miles)
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    50 pounds might seem like a stretch to lose but with the right tools, it's smooth sailing. I've been doing P90X for about 5 months and lost 70 pounds. Nutrition, to me, is 80% of the results I've gotten and 20% is from working out. Why not just follow a program and bring it hard for one hour each day? It works for me and millions of people, it can for you too. Let me know if you have any questions about that.
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    @michaelispas I actually own alot ofworkout dvds such as insanity,p90x,jm 30 dayshred andwhat not but i get bored very fast with the same routines i have actually finished thefirst month of insanity 3 times already but then i just move on though i do go to the gym everyday. I was thinking about doing the c25k challenge seems interesting. Since last year and before i started this i would say i have lost a total of around 75-80 pounds i just have 50 more to go and thought it would be interesting to see what other people are doing.
  • michaelispas
    michaelispas Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That can be boring, yeah. I have my moments where I just shut my eyes and do the exercise because I know what they're going to say or do, haha. Probably need to work on nutrition a bit more if you weren't that tight with it at the first place. Keep it up!