RIDDLES - WHY? Because They Are Fun!

Options

Replies

• jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    Wait until night and go out the first door. Thank you for playing!

Next -

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
    The Wife said she was sleeping.
    The Cook was cooking breakfast.
    The Gardener was picking vegetables.
    The Maid was getting the mail.
    The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

the wife. 1. because domestic violence is a big problem in general and 2. because she called immediately when she was "sleeping".
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    I am at the heart of it all!
  • mr18actor
    Options
    Wait until night and go out the first door. Thank you for playing!

Next -

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
    The Wife said she was sleeping.
    The Cook was cooking breakfast.
    The Gardener was picking vegetables.
    The Maid was getting the mail.
    The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

the wife. 1. because domestic violence is a big problem in general and 2. because she called immediately when she was "sleeping".

oooooo...so close
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    A father and son were driving and were in a car crash.
    The father dies and the son needs emergency surgery.
    The surgeon walks into the room, sees the boy and says...I cannot operate on him, he is my son.

Explain
  • mr18actor
    Options
    Ok...that is not even close to the answer to the last one....way off :laugh:
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    The surgeon walks into the room, sees the boy and says...I cannot operate on him, he is my son.

Explain

gay couple adopted the son

lol i know that's probably not the real answer, but that's the 21st century response
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The maid, there's no mail on Sundays.
  • mr18actor
    Options

Explain

gay couple adopted the son

lol i know that's probably not the real answer, but that's the 21st century response

HA!!!!

I am guessing they were driving two seperate cars and were not related to each other.
  • crickysue
    crickysue Posts: 67
    Options
    Th Surgeon is his Mother. Meant to show how sexist we are.
  • mr18actor
    Options
    The maid, there's no mail on Sundays.

THANKS and YES!

I almost gave up on that one.
  • mr18actor
    Options
    A sign on the barber's door says "I shave only those who do not shave themselves". Does the barber shave himself?
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Th Surgeon is his Mother. Meant to show how sexist we are.

Ding ding

Its amazing how so many people get this wrong.
  • crickysue
    Options
    Three women each have two daughters< they call to make lunch reservations at a restraunt, but only request a table for six. All of them are going and eating together, how does this work out?
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    When is a door not a door?
  • mr18actor
    Options
    Three women each have two daughters< they call to make lunch reservations at a restraunt, but only request a table for six. All of them are going and eating together, how does this work out?

Ummm....SISTER WIVES? j/k
  • crickysue
    Options
    nope
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options

I was thinkin that one woman is the grandma....mother of the 2 other mothers...who each have 2 daughters...but that would be 7. damn.
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    Options
    i was thinking grandma, her two daughters, and then one daughter has two daughters and the other daughter has one daughter and is pregnant with a second daughter. So 6 seats lol
    Either that or one didn't want to eat and stayed home
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters.
    Through the second door there is a fire-breathing dragon. How does the man escape?
    Okay... He opens the magnifier door, then goes over to the other door with the dragon Door #2........ Opens that door. Hides behind it until the dragon comes out into the room... He quickly goes thru the second door, and shuts the door, and gets away. So the dragon doesn't have any choice, and has to go thru the magnifier door, if he wants to get out of the room. And he burns up and dies. Or flys away into the flames... Fly be free....

IS THAT HOW????
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    When is a door not a door?

When its ajar