5'4 with 10-15 pounds to lose....who's with me!? :D

Options
13»

Replies

• kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i have the same goals i need to drop this last 15 lbs but im a wee bit taller than u 6 inches taller to be exact but thats okay.. lots of support when ya need it!
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bump
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ooooh im here now!!!!! 11lbs to go amd im stuck! 5"1.5 feel free to add me!!!!
  • I am also 5'4", and I have THREE pounds that like to sneak back on during the holidays! I have gone from size 16 to a size 6 and I want to stay there. I am a weight loss and wellness coach by profession. I teach about accountability and team work. So I thought I would join MFP and walk the talk! Let's do it!
  • tolise04
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'4 too trying to lose 15-20 lbs....Hows it going so far? Good luck!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    This will be me at the beginning of the year.

I hit my original goal weight in Sept 2010 and have been at or below it since then. Recently decided that I want to try and drop another 10-15lbs.

All that being said, I am realist and I know that I won't put 100% into it right now. The holidays are a weak time for me (and probably a lot of other people too!) and I know I'd rather just continue maintaining until they are done.

So, come January 1 - it is back to weight loss mode. I don't have a time frame set to achieve my goal as I have some physical issues that can interfere with me being able to workout regularly. I am hoping I can lose it within a year, but we shall see what happens.

I'm currently 145 (or so) pounds and wearing a size 8/10 pants and a medium or large shirt. :)

I average between 2300-2500 net calories a day to maintain my current weight. I will probably drop down to around 2100-2200 when I go back into weight loss mode. I have a high metabolism and a job where I am in constant motion, so I know restricting my calories too much isn't the successful way for me to lose weight. I'll have to play around with the numbers a little once I'm ready to start. :)
  • girlofweight
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 126 lbs... tryin to get down to 110 :/ startin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred tomorrow
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4....last time I weighed myself was almost 3 months ago. I just want to see my abs! grr...never give up, never surrender. lol.