I want my grave stone to read...

Options
"Kicked Life's *kitten*!"

Hi there! I'm 33, happily married with two kids, two dogs and a cat. I have a busy lifestyle and need energy to manage it. I'm trying to jog again by putting myself through a wogging program and I LOVE it! I have my good days and my bad days, but ever since I started counting calories, they've been mostly good.

I love taking vacations with my kids and being able to keep up with them in the pool or in nature. It has been one year and I am still amazed at how much exercise can improve confidence, mood, energy, sex drive, you name it; I'm so much better off than I was a year ago.

I love food, wine, fresh air and dirty jokes! And when life kicks my *kitten*, I sometimes need a reminder than I can kick it back! I'm looking for friends who either have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor or find themselves in need of a friend with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor -- we'll keep each other moving and laughing.

Replies

• CyniSister
    CyniSister Posts: 74
    Options
    Nobody wants to kick *kitten* with me? :sad:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    great introduction!:happy:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Hello there & welcome to MFP!

By the way, I like mine to read as "Kicked out the bacon" :laugh:
  • ClarkAddison
    ClarkAddison Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When my mom passed away I was in the hospital room with my father. He said to her "You did a good job, you raised good kids". I thought that was about the best thing someone could say to you at the end of your life. As a father myself, I think about that statement just about every day and try to do my part to live up to it.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Love your attitude, especially to exercise. I've sent you a friend request - I hope your enthusiasm is contagious! Exercise isn't my favourite thing ever, but I'm hoping to at least make it a part of my daily routine. I am a positive person, though, and committed to changing for the better. :)

(ClarkAddison, that's so lovely! I'm glad it's an inspiration to you.)
  • CyniSister
    CyniSister Posts: 74
    Options
    When my mom passed away I was in the hospital room with my father. He said to her "You did a good job, you raised good kids". I thought that was about the best thing someone could say to you at the end of your life. As a father myself, I think about that statement just about every day and try to do my part to live up to it.

It's so true. All we have in the end is our memories. I really want mine to be good ones.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Wait, I'm not done!:sad:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

I wish to have that same experience someday when I get married & have my own family
  • Hawki500
    Hawki500 Posts: 1
    Options
    I told you I was ill
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I told you I was ill

Spike Milligan beat you to it sorry :flowerforyou:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I told you I was ill

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Like it! x
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I've got it all going on except a rocking body.. so that's next on my "bucket list".. About to add you!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    On mine

OMG!...WTF?...Ahhh, now I get it ...LOL :)
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    Options
    Good husband, good dad, good Christian, good coworker, good friend. The world is better because you were here.
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My gosh I LOVE the intro...Sounds like we have a lot in common. Feel free to friend me! :wink:
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Her skinny *kitten* really knew how to live life to the fullest =)
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    great intro...one of a kind
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh - that is so sweet and sad!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here for 1 week and could use a friend w/your motivation and a great sense of humor.

Let's KICK some @$$!!
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine will say "Lived every day like it was his last, except the last one, ironically"