What do you like about yourself?

Options

Replies

• crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Not to add into any of the sexist things women put up with guys saying...but I love my boobs.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Dani , babers and Em are Hotties and I'm glad I can see this. That counts right?

That's an awesome thing to like about yourself! Eyesight is important.

lmao :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Not to add into any of the sexist things women put up with guys saying...but I love my boobs.

I love mine too actually!! Woop!
  • IllianaIman
    IllianaIman Posts: 131
    Options
    I would say my hair and the fact I am disciplined
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My lips and my intellect! :)
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Physical: My collar bones, neck and legs. I like to draw with charcol and those are my favorite parts to draw.

Non Physical: My ability to be a buffer or wingman when i have friends in need.

Collarbones and neck are quite sensual places, i like mine too now that i;ve lost weight haha x
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My eyes.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My legs and more recently, my bum.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My ability to not take *kitten* from anyone :D

Physically, probably my legs. Or arms. Or both.
  • lilsaph
    lilsaph Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Controversial but.....physically I actually really like my bum; it's got plenty of shape and sits high. Also like my boobs because together with the junk in the trunk it gives me a nice curvy silhouette.
    Non-physical, I like that I can laugh at myself, which is handy because I'm a big 'ol dork!!

I’m loving the positivity on here :happy:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    - I think I'm funny. I may not actually BE funny, but I think I am.

- I have a super cool job, and in my own little way I feel like I'm helping the economy, slowly, one person at a time. I'm not saving the world, but I take pride in my work, have compassion and empathy, and get ridiculously excited when good things happen to people.
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love my back :) I got upset when I gained weight as i lost my best feature!! Now im gettin there and I like my hips and bum too :)
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    eyes :-)
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I like my height, and I like my hair. My personality is pretty awesome if I do say so myself..hahaha I like that I can laugh at myself, and I like that I am me and I don't try to be like anyone else...
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Almost everything.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My hair. I love my hair. :) My big green eyes. My collarbone. My tummy! My hip bones when I'm skinny. My tiny feet and wrists. My "Elegant" hands and nails, no acrylics for me! My bum too :wink:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I like that I accept me on all facets. Am I perfect? Only perfectly me.
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    loving the positivity on here guys! :D
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Physically, I like my lips, hair, eyes and boobs. Non physically, definitely my personality. I'm shy, but really friendly and I'm very random and silly once you get to know me :D
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Physically: my calves have gotten really strong and sexy. If Only the rest of the body would follow!!

Not physical: I love that I can walk into a grocery store and buy 100 worth of groceries and pay 10.00 to 20.00. Yes I am one of those couponers with a binder and all! :wink: