What do you like about yourself?

Options

Replies

• bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Actually a lot of things lately... my confidence is on the improve and has been for awhile. I like my friendly and outgoing personality, my eyes, my butt, my strong leg muscles, and my ability to run long distance. :)
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My voice and my lips. Some days my hair (naturally curly, so it's kind of a love/hate relationship..lol)
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My love for all animals....especially my two rescues....
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Let's see:

My thumbs. I just don't know what I'd do without them.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My lips, and my shoulders . Lately I'm liking my new found confidence as well :-)
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My voice and my lips. Some days my hair (naturally curly, so it's kind of a love/hate relationship..lol)
    ^^ ha I was gonna write that, but today my hair is not playing nice. Love it when its curly, not so much when its a ball of friz
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    First I love that I am a wonderful Mommy and do everything for my babes.

Second I love my hair.

Third I love my lips.

Fourth I love how I dance.

Fifth I love that I am silly, crazy, weird, and a bit*h.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I really like my eyes. As a kid other kids said they were weird, but now I get compliments.

Personality...as odd as this sounds, I like being OCD about organization. IKEA is my mecca!

Edited to add:
    after reading a few of these, I have to add...I am happy with my role as a Mommy. I have 4 boys, one who is special needs and I have been to hades and back to get him the proper care and education. I am proud to say as a mom I am not perfect, but I am one of the most dedicated moms you'll ever meet. :bigsmile:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a VERY long time, I like my legs :)

Also, I like the fact that I'm a very affectionate person - I have no trouble showing people that I care and appreciate them.
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Let's see:

My thumbs. I just don't know what I'd do without them.

Hahaha probably find somehow else ;)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Pretty happy with everything but my upper arms, inner thighs, and lower belly. Trouble areas, but still nothing I obsess over.
    Personality - I like to have fun, and it doesn't matter how ridiculous things get.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to go with "everything" :)
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    :D
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options

I hear you on the naturally curly part... some days mine looks great, others not so much, but I love that I can have it both straight and curly!!!
  • etrader24
    etrader24 Posts: 21
    Options
    i really love my awkwardly broad shoulders and my eyelashes...and i love my greyish-blue eyes. i also love how i like reading and running, and 80's, classical music and country music are my favorite, unlike anybody else of my age (:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    My dedication and my sense of humor.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Not to add into any of the sexist things women put up with guys saying...but I love my boobs.

I love mine too actually!! Woop!

I know right...anyone can have an amazing personality like me...but not everyone has boobs like mine! hahahaha
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm really funny
    I'm loyal to a fault
    My dedication and work ethic
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs, my hair, my height, my complexion, my eyes, and my lips. I love my personality and my ability to draw people out and make them laugh. I love to love on people and make them happy. I am that annoying person who talks to you in the grocery line (but I do stop if I can tell a person is not in the mood) and helps get stuff off the top shelf.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Physical, that I can carry my kids forever and not get tired. Non-physical, being a daddy.