Weirdest Pet Names!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    When I first met my BF his dog was named Deaf Dog, her real name was Questa but it never stuck. His moms current dog is named Fly. She is a boarder collie and very quick!

I also have a friend whos cats are Honey Child and Beans. She really likes refried beans. Honey was a orange color and always though she should have been named Cheese

Every dog I had while growing up was named after a Grateful Dead song, not that weird but it was fun.
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Daughter had a friend who had a huge Mastiff. Called him (phonetically) Dee - O - Gee. Spelled DOG.
  • jessicalallas
    Options
    German Sheppard named Biter...that was his registered name also Biter Jack Wallace.
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My Horse's name is Clyde Hopper. My pony's name is Little Bud. We also had a boy cat named Dutchess :blushing: I loved the Aristocats when i was little.
    I also had rabbits named Bilbo and Frodo. :laugh:
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My friend has a french bulldog named "Batman the Dog the Movie"! She is super ridiculous and snorts a lot, so he also calls her "pig". She is so cute that I will visit just to play with her :)

My own pets have cool names but they aren't super weird or anything. My cats are Mona and Odin, and at my parent's place we have Little Kitty, Moira, and Jean-Luc (cats); Theo, Ziggy, and Ruby (dogs).
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a lesbian coworker with a cat named Beaver

She already had a cat named Wally and so that's why she picked it. Didn't realize the joke until the cat got out and she was yelling BEAVER all over her neighborhood :laugh:
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have a lesbian coworker with a cat named Beaver

LOL! I used to have a beautiful little female boxer/lab mix that I named Butch. That was back when I was a lesbian.

My mom, when she was a little girl, got a baby chick for Easter one year and named it Pecker. She said she didn't get why everyone laughed when she was in the yard calling its name.

When I was a kid, we had a cat named Chicken, and then later his name changed to Fugly Wugly.

Our last cat was named Hello Kitty, courtesy of my 3-year-old daughter.
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My Min Pin is named Poop. His vet name and AKC name is Nipper, but only comes to the name Poop. My friends all think it's hilarious.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My cat's name is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. I call him Sheldon or Smelly Shelly.

I had a kitten for a while named Master Shake.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My Sister named her dog Officer Maurice Boscorelli, after a character on a show called Third Watch. We call him Bosco for short, But he answers to both Officer, and Maurice too!

I named all my animals after things I wanted at the time. I named my cat Jetta, after the car. I test drove the car, and ended up with a cat that day instead. Then came Harley. I now have a dog, and a Yamaha R1. Then came Lexus - our English Mastiff. I drive an Infiniti. LOL
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Taco
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My Chihuahua / Terrier is Mr. Jiggleswirth :heart:
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My Chihuahua / Terrier is Mr. Jiggleswirth :heart:

Shut up. Bhahahahahaha!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    Friend's cat - Pissonya...you have to say this out loud.

My late cat (RIP) - Puddy...as in Tweetie bird saying "I thought I saw a puddy tat."

My cat growing up - Mosquito ...which was shortened to Squito.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    SInbad- my first himalayan cat who passed away
    Bupster- my crazy cat now
    Graybe (like grey + baby)- the neighborhood cat that I take care of lol
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    I have a Rough-coated collie named 'Maeby'. She works at the banana stand. ;)

My sister has Miniature schnauzer named 'Doogie Schnauzer".
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    we had a dog called Five. Didn't name him, long story.
    Growing up our cats were always named in groups after certain things, such as Nike and Reebok. colored cats w/ white legs
    or Dumpling and Cupcake-just to name a few.
    Once we had a cat named Bat Cat b/c his black when down over his eyes and nose and was white under that
    We named some pigs once too, Sophia ,Blance, Rose, and Dorothy. The boar was named Dan after Dan Fielding on Night Court :)