Dr Oz

Options
Does anyone watch Dr. Oz?!

He's amazing and has personally (by watching his shows) helped me learn SO much about diets, metabolism, EVERYTHING from A-Z! Give it a try...

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    yup, i'm an Oz fan...love him to pieces! he is so easy to listen to and explains so i understand! we have 2 diff shows here each day and i dvr one of them :bigsmile:
  • harvey6
    Options
    I love him too. I don't get home early enough to watch his current show, I wish it were on in the evenings. I used to love watching his special shows.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I love him too. I don't get home early enough to watch his current show, I wish it were on in the evenings. I used to love watching his special shows.

LOVE HIM!!
  • willow12
    Options
    I haven't watched his show much, but just started his book- You on a Diet- Owners Manual for Waist Management. I hope to learn loads to getting back in shape ~the right way~!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE Dr. Oz I really need to start putting that show on my DVR.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Definately would not miss his show unless I have to due to work schedule. The success storys are so inspirational...especially since he lets the person explain to him what worked for them. It may all be an act, but he seems like he has an open mind and is willing to learn from them.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    Dr Oz is a wonderful and genuinely concerned for people's wellbeing. Being a heart surgent, he is into preventive measures, which is awesome. We don't get the Dr. Oz show in Malaysia, but i have seen many of his appearance in Oprah's show, and i simply adore him. very insightful :)
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. OZ, and the show the Doctors...all great info that pertains to our health!
  • conniec13
    Options
    I am a big fan of Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. OZ, and the show the Doctors...all great info that pertains to our health!

I'm a big fan of Dr. Oz and the Doctors too....
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    i love his show...recently found it on tv..and fell in love with him and his show..it come on around 9am..my workout time...