NSV- Cholesterol !

Options
mphlab
mphlab Posts: 187 Member
Hi

My primary physician called and said my cholesterol was 132 with 64 LDL . The 32 pound weight loss helps I am sure.! I had a stroke so I am on meds but this is great! So when I see the stroke doctor in the fall I will see what he says.

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!!

A lot of NSV's are about pants or bathing suits- I like yours even better :D
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great news, I was getting excited about comparing my bloodwork with last years next month, but then my doctor retired :(. Not sure if the new doc will be as impressed...
    Congradulations on the lower cholesterol! I know how hard it can be to get it to come down!
  • kayski68
    kayski68 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    There is probably a test from when I was in the hospital but I never remember to fast so I don't really have a comparison number just know that under 200 is good.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    What a great NSV....Can hardly wait to get me new results in 21/2 mos. That is awesome #'s. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!