xbox and wii

Options
If anyone knows of any great "get fit" games for the xbox or will please let me know. I have zumba for the wii as well as wii fit plus. only game so far for the xbox is the old sports game with bowling on it. Can't remember the name.
Thanks and have a great day all

Replies

• auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The Wii Active 2 Personal Trainer is good, you wear a HRM on your arm and another band on your thigh to track movement. There are workout programs you can do and even create your own workouts! It also connects online. It gives you calories burned as well. Hubby just got me Jillian Micheals fitness ultimatum 2011 for Wii but I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.
  • sweetp809
    sweetp809 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The Wii Active 2 Personal Trainer is good, you wear a HRM on your arm and another band on your thigh to track movement. There are workout programs you can do and even create your own workouts! It also connects online. It gives you calories burned as well. Hubby just got me Jillian Micheals fitness ultimatum 2011 for Wii but I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.

Did not know Jillian had a wii game. I will have to look into that! thanks
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Just Dance 3 for the Wii! :) It's not a "fitness game", but it's so much fun that you won't want to stop playing! And if you want some healthy competition, let me know! I've run a challenge for Just Dance 3 before and it's lots of fun. Usually I make a monentary prize of $5/week to the winner that week.
  • emisu2
    emisu2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 http://yourshapegame.ubi.com/fitness-evolved-2012/en-us/index.aspx

If you have Humana medical insurance, you can probably earn Vitality points by playing this.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I loved the active sports 2!!! The JM adventure one is good for a quick workout but for a program it falls short.
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Dance Central for xbox they have fitness modes and you can burn alot of calories if you really try.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have the Xbox Kinect and really enjoy:
    Dance Central/ Dance Central 2 - I created a dance playlist of the songs I like
    Zumba Rush - loads of Zumba workouts
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 - a kajillion workouts to choose from
    Black eyed Peas Experience - dancing to Black Eyed Peas music
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Dance Central for xbox they have fitness modes and you can burn alot of calories if you really try.

Ummmm not that I play that or anything.

But that games fitness mode kicks my *kitten*...bad.
  • gorewhore13
    gorewhore13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I use the biggest loser on xbox and the kinect adventures. I love both.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I personally like the kinect adventures and the Just Dance game.
  • lyricalLies13
    Options

Ummmm not that I play that or anything.

But that games fitness mode kicks my *kitten*...bad.

LOL exactly! Its great workout and fun at the same time...even if you do look extremely stupid doing it...or is that just me?
  • sweetp809
    sweetp809 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the great advice. im going shopping tomorrow on lunch!