Found some old pics

Options
Acliff510
Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
Sorry they are so big!~ please don't quote them for the sake of others :flowerforyou:

About 1 1/2 years ago judging from my sons age @ 175

approx175.jpg

175.jpg

TODAY!! Down 17 lbs

2012-06-27064952.jpg

2012-06-27065041.jpg

still working to get off 10-20 lbs. I struggle with PCOS so its very hard for me!! Plus I'm so dang busty ....:ohwell: they probably account for 10lbs at least!!!

:flowerforyou: thanks for letting me share

Replies

• niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great!! I have that same watch in your first picture lol
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow - great job! You look fantastic!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    COngrats you look great!
  • Acliff510
    Options
    WTG you look great!! I have that same watch in your first picture lol

that is funny ... i bought it at a local boutique in town :)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    You look really good, well done!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    way to go. You look awesome. Keep up the good work
  • aligatorwww
    aligatorwww Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look alot younger too! Great job!
  • fluffymo
    fluffymo Posts: 3
    Options
    That's awesome, you look beautiful!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    hot mamma!!
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    You look great!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    17lbs down looks awesome on you! I'm 16 down from the beginning of the year and 23 down in total and it doesn't seem like that much on me. Awesome progress!
  • STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...great job!!!!!
  • Acliff510
    Options
    17lbs down looks awesome on you! I'm 16 down from the beginning of the year and 23 down in total and it doesn't seem like that much on me. Awesome progress!

why thank you, but u r beautiful!!!

... the scale has really slowed down for me ... I'm talking NO weight loss in 2 months. (thats why I'm kinda shocked to see the old pictures) ...BUT I just keep going to Zumba, Cardio Kick, & I've recently added in weight lifting & Jillian Michaels so I keep noticing changes in my body that don't show on the scale. & thats what is important.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! and much younger even...I struggle with PCOS too...so I know how hard it is to lose and how easy it is to gain. Keep up the awesome work!:flowerforyou:
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    You look awesome! Love your hair, too!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options

why thank you, but u r beautiful!!!

... the scale has really slowed down for me ... I'm talking NO weight loss in 2 months. (thats why I'm kinda shocked to see the old pictures) ...BUT I just keep going to Zumba, Cardio Kick, & I've recently added in weight lifting & Jillian Michaels so I keep noticing changes in my body that don't show on the scale. & thats what is important.

^^ This!!! Good job on sticking with it! I bet when the scale stopped moving you started to get a little discouraged, but I think it's safe to say that you are very happy you stuck to your guns and kept moving forward! Let this be motivation to others that are in the same boat you were 2 months ago :happy:
  • Racerrgirl21
    Racerrgirl21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing! way to go girl!
  • Acliff510
    Options

^^ This!!! Good job on sticking with it! I bet when the scale stopped moving you started to get a little discouraged, but I think it's safe to say that you are very happy you stuck to your guns and kept moving forward! Let this be motivation to others that are in the same boat you were 2 months ago :happy:

yes, i won't lie!! i became very discouraged ... but i just have to remember its about health and not vanity sometimes. Not that I wouldn't want to be ripped and smoke'n hot!!! I think you all know what I mean :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!