Jesus Juice is wine. MMMMmmm good wine.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Nachos!!!!!! Lots and lots of Nachos...and salsa con queso..mmmmmm
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I think I may have heard it called that on stage by a comedian. If we get something to drink then Pina Colada virgin. :happy: the best drink in the world besides water ofcourse.
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, Nightdust - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It's torture when my kids eat them in front of me.

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Bring me a cow!! I would easily live only on milk and dairy food!!
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    what's bread and butter pudding?

Bread and butter pudding is a traditional dessert popular in British cuisine.

It is made by layering slices of buttered bread scattered with raisins in an oven dish into which an egg and milk mixture, commonly seasoned with nutmeg (and sometimes vanilla or other spices), is poured. It is then baked in an oven and served. Some people may serve it with custard or cream, but often the pudding under the crust is moist enough to be without sauce.

Although the pudding is most often associated with childhood and school dinners, in some recipes a measure of beer may be added for a more grown-up touch of luxury. Perhaps in reference to the 'school dinner' theme however, sometimes raspberry, strawberry, blackberry or mixed fruit jam, marmalade or other sweet preserves will be spread upon the bread, along with the butter, making for a sweet yet truly childhood reminiscent dessert. Other modern variations include scattering fresh or dried grapes between the layers of bread, melting apples into the egg-milk mixture, and using unusual types of breads — such as brioche — to make it.

Amount of calories per serving? Approx 500 :grumble:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hope the island is big with lots of pizza trees because I'm there too. :bigsmile:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I hope the island is big with lots of pizza trees because I'm there too. :bigsmile:
    [/quote

Betty, I can share. I'm not greedy. Let's tackle those trees.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have 2 choices

Chicken fried steak/gravy

or

lots and lots of mexican food!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Betty, I can share. I'm not greedy. Let's tackle those trees.

WOOHOO! THANKS! :happy:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I love the bread pudding idea - or pancakes..... But for me right now, it would be BBQ burritos. those chep ones you get at gas stations (or at the deli). Yum. or that pizza tree...especially if it had a different kind every now and then! :)
  • jess1304
    Options
    either french fries or burritos!
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hot homemade bread with butter..............yummmmmmm..........could easily live on it (can I wash it down with a bud?:drinker: ):happy: