My appearance on National TV Show-Right This Minute

Options
Well I have to say that I am really excited that I was on the national TV news magazine show called "Right This Minute" yesterday. Here is a link to the segment that i was featured n: http://shar.es/sEkdI

Replies

• Whutto1
    Whutto1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such a great story! Such an inspiration.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow...you ROCK sir! Super congrats on the HUGE weight loss and how fabulous that you started with that couch to 5K--tremendous! Also, High fives on your win and trip & prize--WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Very cool!
  • flstarlady65
    flstarlady65 Posts: 129
    Options
    That was great! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment.
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    That is just way too cool. Congrats on winning the contest, but most importantly congrats on losing a 100 pounds. What an inspiration you are to me today. Have fun in Hawaii.
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    Congrats, that is amazing:)
  • tifano
    tifano Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Way to go Mark! I love following you on DailyMile and now I found you here too. Your post was on the right side of my page! RAWK it beasty boy!!!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    fantastic-- very inspirational!
  • MrsLip4d
    MrsLip4d Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations! This is amazing!!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So inspiring. You look great. Enjoy your trip!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Great story :)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    you're amazing. :)
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    How excitiing...not to mention a job well done! Great motivator for everyone! Congrats!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Way cool!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats :bigsmile:
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I feel very fortunate to have won the trip. But I feel even more fortunate that I have the opportunity to share my story with others. Thank you all for the kind words. I still have some weight to lose but I know that I will reach my goal. I really just hope to inspire others out there now who are where I was last year. I really thought that my life was set in stone. That I was destined to be overweight my entire life and that it would never change. But it can. And it did. I don't have a special, secret formula. It just took a lot of hard work and discipline. But if I can do it then I know that ANYBODY can do it. Thanks again.
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck training for the ironman! Your story is amazing! Way to go !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!