Sort of new and ready to rumble

Options
Hello, everyone!

I have been here for a couple of days already, but I think it's time I finally introduced myself.
I am a teacher student from Germany and cannot wait to meet all of you. Because losing weight together is double the fun. I am always looking for encouragement wiht this goal, but I love it even more to spread my positivity and encourage each and everyone of you.

It would be super awesome if some of you would like to be friends as well. Some of my interests include books, movies, being nerdy and writing. I love meeting new people and coming up with fancy and unusual approaches to a problem.

I also love answering questions. So if you have any...

^-^
Lots of hugs and nerdiness,
Maxi

Replies

• toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You've definitely come to the right place :) It took me a few days too before I posted my intro, just to get acclimated but now i'm hooked on the message boards!

Great people and advice here for sure.
    I'm a little geeky myself and books/movies are <33333. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on hitting and exceeding your goals! Like the previous poster said, there are ALOT of helpful and friendly people on here (*not so much me.... im kinda a jerk sometimes*) but, once again, GL
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thank you girls, I appreciate that warm welcome :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been doing this since Sept. 9th. and haven't introduced myself yet. Not sure what to say.

I love boooks and movies. Have never been very physically active but am trying to change that. Good luck to you!
  • sheepysaccount
    Options
    O.O We match.

I actually hate sports, but I signed up for a Tai Chi class anyway :P
  • starkid96
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here! It's really helpful & motivational...
    And OH MY GOD AM I A NERD. I'm one of those hardcore Harry Potter fans... pretty nerdy. Oh and don't forget anime movies!
    Well, good luck & feel free to add me :)
  • sheepysaccount
    Options
    I officially love you, starkid. I am the biggest HP fan I know of. ^-^ I even got early access to pottermore. Proud Slytherin here. What about you?
  • starkid96
    Options
    I officially love you too! I didn't get early access :( I'm such a Hufflepuff. I thought it was coming out today, but now people are saying the end of October! Merlin's beard!
    But wait, do you know the reason behind my username?!
  • sheepysaccount
    Options
    I do know the reason. But I don't like AVPM that much. Draco is super funny. But for some reason I don't adore the musical as much as the puppet paln for example :)
  • starkidfan
    Options
    starkid is the best, like my picture lol, taz and comander up lol