Beginner and need friends to keep me motivated.

Options
2»

Replies

• Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow i'm so excited because i believe this could finally work for me. I'm the type of person that needs support around me. the only way i've lost weight in the past is by going to the gym. but with my baby being so young i can't. so i have to do it at home by myself. i've pot on 3 stones since last october and its been really hard to lose weight. i tried in april and i failed, then i tried again last week and i failed. in fact i put on 2ibs since last week. so i pray mfp will keep me motivated day by day. day 2 so far so good. wats your story.
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i feel exactly the same way. I need all the support i can get. how long have you been on mfp?how do u keep active?
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    my hardest part is just wanting to sit down and watch tv. today first thing I did was put on my exercise dvd and did it. after a bottle of water I put my radio on and cleaned. All this time I didnt have my shows on. At this point I was like oh well i could just mow the lawn which i did. 2:00 was the first time i had actually sat down to watch tv. and at 330 I know I need to start dinner so we eat early. After dinner I will go walking again. I am enjoying it so far
  • fitandfancyfreee
    Options
    Hey I've just re-started tracking my days. Feel free to add me :)
  • LAHOMA73542
    Options
    Hi ya'll my doctor set me up on here yesterday and I am new at this stuff. I lost 10lbs woo hoo!!
  • dlo0518
    dlo0518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new too so please feel free to add me!! I am also adding you now too!! :)
  • SamanthaJodi
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • manokamoka
    Options
    Heyy I am new to this site and looking for friends, anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! You, as well as everyone else, are free to add me.

I'm Amanda, 24, and have done this whole losing weight thing before. Two years ago, I crash dieted to 200lbs, but lost my motivation when I plateaued, and ended up gaining all the weight back plus some. Well now, it's time for me to be serious. I'm watching what I'm eating rather than just staying under a specific goal and I'm working on making myself a happier, healthier me.

I am 5'10, my SW was 250, my CW is 224, and my ultimate goal weight is 150. If you'd like to know more, or are in need for a great support system, please add me. I try the best I can to be a great motivator.

Good luck on your weight loss!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too.. 70lbs-ish to lose! ..

anyone feel free to add me to if we can all help eachother. :flowerforyou:
  • cwb2478
    cwb2478 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm an old pro! I've been doing it for two full days and half of today! Friend me I just found out we could do that by reading the other posts.