Yoga, Yoga, Yoga

Options
does anybody know of any good dvd yogo programs that start off easy then get harder? im about to start P90X soon and i have always been into Yoga 2 so if anybody know of any good products plz leave your imput...thanks a bunch...oxoxoxoxoxo

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest loser weight loss yoga, and the Gaiams video's
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    yoga ballet from beachbody
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I do yoga with Biggest Loser on my Wii, it's an awesome workout. Wii Fit Plus also has a very relaxing, trainer guided yoga program. I usually do it as a cool down after working out on Wii BL. Total burn is about 300-400 calories using both games.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    bump :bigsmile:
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    P90X has a yoga workout included. It's 90 minutes, so a lot of the time I do just the first 45 minutes. It's tough, but a great workout. I've also done Seane Corne, Gaiam and Biggest Loser. Beachbody also has One on One with Tony Horton Fountain of Youth yoga, again, about 45 minutes. Good luck, you'll LOVE P90X!!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love the P90X yoga workout. It's 90 minutes but worth every minute of it.
  • annalouisa08
    Options
    How much do you burn with the P90x yoga
  • SushiBikini
    Options
    omg thank you guys im so excited about p90x and the yoga that comes with it plus im going to get a wii and do some of the biggest loser yoga as well. again thanks you all so much......xoxoxoxoxo:heart:
  • MPH2
    MPH2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I set my DVR to record Namaste Yoga on Fit TV, that way I have a fresh routine everytime and whenever I have the time.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    My favorite videos are by Rodney Yee. Podcasts are free though - Yoga Journal has some on-line videos as well - you can pick by topic.