Thursday Check In Group - November 12th

2»

Replies

• Thanks for the info on Zumba maggie, sounds like so much fun...

Love that you have a trainer, do you have get a 'specialized' workout once the assessment is done {ie tailored to your body characteristics} Right now I find I am doing a machine then some stretches I learned form a Pilates tape, I am liking the sounds of a more personalized workout...

Tanya 135 Such excellent numbers!!! I find that my weight fluctuates daily, time of month, humidity, whether or not I ate a bag of chips{!!!!} I try to weigh myself in the morning, same time, to stop the flux...

I am with Rdy2lose128, cant wait for the scales to hit my goal number...gotta keep that in mind

Take care all, talk soon
    lisa
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Tanya ... that scale can be a real bugger for jumping around within a few pounds ... I've been 173 to 176 for what seems like forever. You're not alone there. We just have to focus on the big picture ... compared to when we started ... WE ARE DOING AWESOME!!

Lisa ... Actually, I get a few sessions with the trainer with the gym membership and that will be fun ... once I get the guts to actually work with her. I'm going for an appointment with her tomorrow for a familiarization session to learn the machines and stuff and I believe she will set up a routine for me at that time. The schedule was changed at the gym so I didn't get to do a Step Class last night ... but I did do my very first Pilates class and it really confirmed my lack of abdominal strength ... it didn't burn too many calories like Zumba did ... but it sure is great for streatching. That's one thing I lacked with all my hiking ... I didn't take much time for stretching so the Pilates class felt so good for that. Tonight I'll do Aquafit ... I haven't done that in years ... my bathing suit and I will just have to become friends for the cause ... LOL
  • Just wanted to drop in and say Hello.....Hello:happy: still sticking to the plan and found a couple of other groups on here but miss you guys. Just not ready to be what I feel everyone needs from me so I will keep this short and just say way to go all you all sound like your doing great things keep it up!
  • ohhh,

Middle of the week blues...

I bought some 'Christmas' Candy{chocolates etc} and thought I could not open them til the season arrived, but not so..........
  • rheign
    rheign Posts: 56
    Me again! I am sorry for double post but I just realized something. I have lost 101 lbs. OMG :drinker:
    :bigsmile: GRATZ TO YOU!!! WOOT!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Its TOM for me so I am not doing very well right now either:grumble:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    It's a brand new week for us now ... here's the new thread ... good luck all ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/71414-thursday-check-in-group-november-19th
This discussion has been closed.